Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really dig that buck... congrats!

Comment

Man, that's as big a buck as you're going to get in that area. I used to have a place in Burleson near the Lee County line and the Yegua wrapped around my place. Tons of deer and some very nice little bucks, but never anything like that.

Congrats. That's quietly beautiful country that is, in my opinion, way underrated.

Comment

Lots of guys say stud when it ain’t exactly a stud. This ain’t that ! Great buck Sir !

Comment

Great buck and story! Congrats!

Comment

heck of a buck and a great write up

Comment

Beautiful heavy horned buck. Congratulations on getting him the way you did....the hard way. He will look great on your wall.

Comment

That's some great shooting especially on a spot and stalk. What did you use to video? Congrats to you!

Comment

Congrats on a great Buck. Love when there's some b history with a deer

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                    Man, that's as big a buck as you're going to get in that area. I used to have a place in Burleson near the Lee County line and the Yegua wrapped around my place. Tons of deer and some very nice little bucks, but never anything like that.

Congrats. That's quietly beautiful country that is, in my opinion, way underrated.

Thanks. We are blessed to have very little hunting pressure so they can get old. I didn’t put it in my write up but when I went to look for my arrow right after the shot I saw some deer in the y’all weeds about 40 yards from where he had been standing. I kneeled down and looked through my Binos and there stood a giant with a couple of does. Who knows they could have been there the whole time. I was locked in on him.
                    I took my niece out Sunday and she was able to get her first buck. She was a happy little girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                        That's some great shooting especially on a spot and stalk. What did you use to video? Congrats to you!

Some of it is IPhone and some is Tactacam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice buck, congrats

Comment

Cool story! Congrats

Comment

nice

Comment

Nice one. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X