Austin the next San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    San Antonio built a "world class" homeless shelter 15 or so years ago. Other states send their homeless here on a one way ticket with the promise of a homeless Sandals Resort type setting.
    Yeah, its called Travis Park Plaza

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      Poor Austin, Oklahoma just dumped thousands of habitual drug offenders out of jail and prison, I-35 south is going to be busy with okie dopers looking to start over under a new bridge
      Not quite. Those were all small amount marijuana convictions they reversed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lmaooooo...[emoji12]...huge difference between that and heroin/meth/crack addicts!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Most Yankees confuse the truth with poor manners when it interferes with their bitching about something…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bingo. LMAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob once again your obtuseness is getting the better of you on these current events

Most of the people released, were people arrested for simple possession of pills, meth , heroine , not dealing,
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-05-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Once again? When was I wrong about a current event the first time?

I never mentioned it being dealers.

I googled it real quick and it says small amount drug possession. It wasn't specific but the article did make reference to one person they interviewed. She was serving a 10 year sentence for having 2 joints in her purse.

Comment

Austin the next San Francisco

The problem is everywhere. Politicians are terrified to talk about it because it might cause them to lose a vote. The bottom line is that when you offer up endless resources for homeless, you better be prepared for endless homeless people to come in.

Stop feeding the cats on every street corner.

Comment

Take down the bird feeders and the birds will go away.

Comment

[QUOTE=Texas Tracker;14489001]Take down the bird feeders and the birds will go away.[/QUOTE

Too many bleeding hearts for those POOR birds!

Comment

Once again? When was I wrong about a current event the first time?

I never mentioned it being dealers.

I googled it real quick and it says small amount drug possession. It wasn't specific but the article did make reference to one person they interviewed. She was serving a 10 year sentence for having 2 joints in her purse.

"Marijauna cigarettes"

Reefers

Comment

Working...
                      X