Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most famous person from your high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quentin Jammer. He was a few years older than me but met him a couple times. Ran track with his younger cousin, played football against his other cousin who went pro and watched his younger brother Quendre Diggs through high school.

Comment

Plano Senior High class of'77 ----- Humper.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        What exactly does famous mean?

80% of the people mentioned I have never heard of. Playing college sports or even being on a pro roster does not make you famous.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Famous: "known about by many people." I haven't seen anyone posted that wouldn't qualify per the definition
        Last edited by yotethumper; 07-02-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          What year?
          Conroe High '88 for me. I got to pitch BP to Jeremy Burnitz a few times when i was a JV pitcher. I think those balls he hit still haven't landed.

Comment

Glen Rose HS.
            Daniel Campbell.
            Im sure there are others but we were their same timeframe. Was a couple years behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              I would have been class of '96, but I decided having a daughter and quitting school was a better idea Lord was I ever wrong but I wouldn't trade anything for my daughter, and she was worth every struggle I've had in life she made me a better man, just took a little longer than it should have

Comment

Lyle Lovett (1975)
                David Murphy (2000)

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                  Jordan is my homeboy!

Actually he married my cousin, that's funny
                  That's cool we went to hs and college together. He would probably only remember me by the name stuntdouble if he remembered that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    Ben Broussard-MLB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Mcneese Cowboy right? Memory may be off but I think I remember him dropping bombs around the same time we had the Prince brothers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by darralld View Post
                      You went to Nathan Hale? Class of 1988 here.

Hale to the Rangers!
                      I graduated back in 1974

Comment

Quandre Diggs. Played football with him in HS at Angleton, he was our QB, kickoff return, part time running back etc etc. Now he’s a defensive back for the Lions. Almost tackled him one time in practice, shortly after I lost my cleats[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Brown View Post
                          I'm from Willis, I still remember a bench clearing brawl between Willis and New Caney my Sophomore year I think, Dunn cleaned the clock of quite a few. He and Bishop didn't like each other if my memory serves me correctly.

Bishop was Willis 94 and DUNN was New Caney 98. They didn’t play against each other, but those teams hated each other in all sports for many years. Bench clearing in 1993 basketball game at NC gym was epic. I have the video somewhere. Our head coach got blindsided by a Willis fan and knocked out cold. Dunn hit the first batter for Willis in just about every start during his career. Nobody was charging the mound on him. Those rivalries were great!

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
                            I was in the same graduating class with county singer David Kersch. Humble 1989. He was way into pop music in school.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ever been a huge brawl at the Wilson Road Hall about 1989 or 1990? If so....we probably met. **** Humble hoodlums!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Couple of my buddies I played baseball with in high school are doing pretty well up there right now.

Ryan Brasier - current pitcher (set-up man) on Red Sox

Chase Anderson - current starting pitcher on Brewers

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                Mcneese Cowboy right? Memory may be off but I think I remember him dropping bombs around the same time we had the Prince brothers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

He did go to McNeese probably around 94 or 95 because he was a few years older than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X