No announcement yet.

2020 APR Customer Supplied Action TBH Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, if you search history this closely mirrors your first group build you did which started my addiction. And the prices are very close.

Great deal and way to listen to your customers!

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
      Sure wish I had an extra action laying around. Great deal at a very reasonable price point
      At that price, and given what you get for the money, go buy a clearance el cheapo 700 at wally world or some such. I am about to strip my sons 7-08. he wanted a custom gun for his bday to take to Africa this year. Voila!

Comment

never Mind. Answered my own questions.
        Last edited by ColinR; 01-24-2020, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Love how this ones set up. Hopefully y’all do this type again. A lot easier to have an action on hand and get it built.

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stick1! Such a cool deal you're providing here..Nice! What would be the estimated finished rifle weight be between option 1 and 2 in a long action? Been following the 2020 build thread but held off.. this is also super cool and i'm interested! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                Sure wish I had an extra action laying around. Great deal at a very reasonable price point
                Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                At that price, and given what you get for the money, go buy a clearance el cheapo 700 at wally world or some such. I am about to strip my sons 7-08. he wanted a custom gun for his bday to take to Africa this year. Voila!
                Yep, I just ordered a action from Buds Guns for $319 shipped no tax.

Comment

I locked up my funds on the other deal, but maybe the next build can use a owner supplied savage 99 action [emoji41]. Have a 303 savage that needs a new barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                    Stick1! Such a cool deal you're providing here..Nice! What would be the estimated finished rifle weight be between option 1 and 2 in a long action? Been following the 2020 build thread but held off.. this is also super cool and i'm interested! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    Good deal! Hope you jump in. Option 1 = 8 lbs, Option 2 = 10.5lbs

Comment

Anyone got a rem 700 action they want to get rid of on the cheap? This seems like a great deal, wish I had a 700 I didn't care for.

Comment

Will the 700 actions you can buy from Cheaper Than Dirt work?

What all would I need to send in?

Comment

I'm glad I don't have one of these laying around. I do, however, have Ruger M77 Mark ii in 25-06 that I'll send in once I get this year's "special" in my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                            Will the 700 actions you can buy from Cheaper Than Dirt work?

What all would I need to send in?

I think you would need this one.

Comment

Just sold a short action that would have been great to have used.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
                                I'm glad I don't have one of these laying around. I do, however, have Ruger M77 Mark ii in 25-06 that I'll send in once I get this year's "special" in my hands.

Just sent my Ruger Mark II in for a rebarrel in 257robertsAI. It’s gonna be a hammer!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X