2020 weight loss challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
    I was in the 2018 TBH weight loss comp. It kept me honest and was fun. We did it on a separate website away from TBH and it went from Jan 1 to June 30 I believe. We all put up $20/ea. Weigh In was every week either Sat or Sunday. There was a special “password” you had to write on a paper with the date and your screen name and have it in the pic with your scales. It was more the honor system but that helped keep up with the week and your weight loss. The moderator did a spreadsheet of all contestants and weekly weights so all could keep up. Think it was updated on a biweekly or monthly basis. It was fun and made me work harder than trying to diet myself. I lost 42# during the contest. Unfortunately, I’ve since put a lot back on. So I’d be up for it again as I need something to keep me motivated!

The pic is how we did weekly weigh-ins. The initial pictures we submitted also show a frontal and side view of contestant without a shirt on. Something to show physical progress for each contestant.

Awesome. How about this. Let’s all pitch in $20 and the winner can either pick to have a belt made or just take the cash at the end of the challenge. It’s more fun if there is some money on the line.

I wonder if there is any way to start a group on my fitness pal? And I like the weekly weigh ins with a password. That’s how they do it on fishing websites. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m interested

Comment

I’m in. Been putting off losing weight all year long so why not start now. I’m in for 20 or more. Would love to be in shape come next season

Comment

I’m getting my mind right for a life change too. Interested in what ever you put together. Always good to be held accountable.

Comment

I’m in!

Comment

double post

Comment

I really need to do this too. Last doctors visit didn’t go so good. I need to lose about 50 lbs.

Comment

I’m in I need to drop around 100lbs :-/

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    Awesome. How about this. Let’s all pitch in $20 and the winner can either pick to have a belt made or just take the cash at the end of the challenge. It’s more fun if there is some money on the line.

I wonder if there is any way to start a group on my fitness pal? And I like the weekly weigh ins with a password. That’s how they do it on fishing websites. Ha

Im in for $20.

Comment

I am in. It was no party going up the mountain overweight this year, then added another 10 lbs. over the holidays.

Comment

I’m in too

Comment

I am in. Need to correct my diabetes. Good luck.

Comment

I'll give it a go wouldn't mind losing 20 or 30 lbs

Comment

I am in.

Comment

I’m in as well, I like the fire works idea

Comment

Working...
                                X