What is the best trail cam for the money/budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
    I agree! I don't see a significant enough difference to warrant the additional 170.00.
    I have been running a few of these now. Oldest one is 3yo and still kicking. Good pictures, battery life and easy setup. I leave them out year round. I've had 6 of them and all have been good with the exception of 1 that crapped out at about 5mths old

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
      To each there own. I don’t need to count the ticks in their ears at 30 yds. As long as I can see major features and like body size and antlers, it’s enough for what I need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To each their own, no doubt. Just providing first hand feedback.

Comment

Daylight photos for comparison:

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
          Daylight photos for comparison:

Definitely looks like something is wrong with that cam if all your daytime pics have that pink/purple hue to them. I wouldn’t blame you if all your photos look like that.

Comment

Definitely looks like something is wrong with that cam if all your daytime pics have that pink/purple hue to them. I wouldn’t blame you if all your photos look like that.

That’s what I’m thinking. Tried calling customer service but there’s a 70 minute wait.

Comment

I have several Tasco cameras. I’ve had no issues at all with them. $28 at Walmart

Comment

Browning strike force has been my favorite cameras for several years now. They run specials for $99 all the time. I have 9 of them now and only 1 has stopped working after 6 years

Comment

Got tired of buying cheap Mounties and stealth cam every season. Bought the bundle Browning Strike Force HD package from trailcampro this summer and love them.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                    Honestly, IMO the $28 Tasco from Walmart

As good of pics as my $200 camera
                    x2

Comment

My everyday price on the Browning Strike Force Apex is 109.99

Comment

Do you pay for cell service through at&t or through the stealth cam website?

Hard to beat the Muddy Manifest! As stated earlier, get battery life, stupid easy setup, and decent photos. For $99 I’ll buy another and monthly photo plans are reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dspivey View Post
                          Do you pay for cell service through at&t or through the stealth cam website?

It’s all paid through the app you install on your phone. Unlimited pics billed directly to your card is $15 per month. There’s a plan for like 2000 photos per month and one for 500, I think, as well.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

It’s all paid through the app you install on your phone. Unlimited pics billed directly to your card is $15 per month. There’s a plan for like 2000 photos per month and one for 500, I think, as well.

Comment

Really liking my Browning Defender Wireless

Comment

I may get ousted but i have had great luck with several of the middle of the road Wildgame innovations cameras.

I have had browning, stealthcam, primos and many others and they are all junk.

The wildgames seem to be the simplest/best pic quality all around camera i have used.

I had one I forgot about and left it on a post on the edge of a hay meadow. it was put up in Sept of 2018 i just found it last week and the batteries lasted until first of October. It had taken over 3K pictures over 2 years. I felt like that was a pretty good testament. I put new batteries in it and moved it over to where a feeder is.

Comment

Working...
                                X