Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little man needs prayers (long term thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
      *** Update ***

Well after a rough weekend he’s finally back to acting like the little **** he is. It took a while for the anesthesia to wear off but it finally did. Got a good night of sleep with me in the chair last night so hopefully that continues. Checkup on Thursday and part of the cast to be removed in 3-4 weeks to expose his fingers. Then another 3-4 weeks before it all comes off. Thank again for all the thoughts and prayers!

Didn’t know the nice word for poop was censored... sorry starts with a t and ends with a d.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Glad the surgery went well and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hoping he makes a speedy recovery!

Comment

*** UPDATE ***

Well we got the initial cast off today so he can work on using his fingers. Finally got to see an X-ray of the plate also. There is still some of the tumor they couldn’t get to but it should heal up fine they said. He’s happy with the new much smaller red cast that will come off in two weeks!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Keep on goin! Yall take care!

Comment

Glad to hear the positive update. Prayers for continued healing!

Comment

Prayers being sent your way

Comment

God is good and answers prayers. I can tell you my son is everything to me. Slow down and enjoy the time. I'm glad it worked out and I pray God continues to bless you and your family.

Comment

More prayers sent for the little man.

Comment

Great update! Continued prayers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for the little guy. Hope all is well with family and friends.
                                GOD BLESS and GOD SPEED.

Comment

Working...
                                X