Lake Calcasieu area guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-x fan View Post
    X2 on Redtail. I grew up with his daughter. I fished with him last summer and had a blast!
    You grow up in the Carlyss/HB area?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Jeremy Waltrip is awesome.

Steve that owns Steve's Marine and guide service is a good dude.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Have fished with W several times . . Always a blast and lots of fish . . Picture is a friend of mine and his wife . .

Comment

I have had some great trips with Hackberry Cajun Guide Service. 337-377-8985

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call James Bray at lone oak outfitters ... he been catching some a ton of good reds on the lake Calaveras .

Comment

Outtahand Charters

Captain Shane Theriot.

Comment

A little farther south
              Outtahand Charters
              Shane Theriot
              Tell him Dr. Bob sent ya
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations I’ll need to start making a few phone calls.

Comment

Bruce Baugh and Anthony Busceme are both great! I would avoid Scott Hanchey...

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x fan View Post
                    X2 on Redtail. I grew up with his daughter. I fished with him last summer and had a blast!
                    Didn't Josh buy out Mark Huse's lodges? Use to be Hackberry Charters?
                    I have fished with Mark several times and hope to again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by rjs68 View Post
                      The local guide we’ve used for years has seemed to have checked out and is no longer providing the things we expect from a chartered fishing trip. I have no issues with the larger corporate type outfitters but I’m looking more for a mom/pop or family run style of guide service. Any recommendations?
                      Who would this be? You can just send me a message if you don't want to post it. Might save me some problems in the future.

Comment

Chapman charters
                        Captain Billy Chapman great guy and a lot of fun to fish with

Comment

Sportsman Charters Capt John Saucier. Fished many times with him and never been disappointed. Also has duck/geese hunts and does cast and blast.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                            Didn't Josh buy out Mark Huse's lodges? Use to be Hackberry Charters?
                            I have fished with Mark several times and hope to again soon.
                            Not sure. He has a lodge on the main drag and built a nice house right on the water

Comment

Went with Eric rues outfit but he was not our captain we had a good time it was a grind but caught lots of fish when it was said and done.

Comment

Hackberry Rod and Gun or GrossSavanne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X