• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer corn $5.99 / bag @ N. FT. Worth Buccee's

for those that need / want to know.

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

That’s their normal price! Only place I get it anymore.

Comment

$5.99 in Madisonville too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
          That’s their normal price! Only place I get it anymore.
          Came down from $6.49 a few months ago

Comment

I’ve never bought corn there. At that price and as much as I’m throwing, I might need to consider that. Is it pretty clean?

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
              I’ve never bought corn there. At that price and as much as I’m throwing, I might need to consider that. Is it pretty clean?
              I’ve bought from there and it was fine, but I know I read somewhere on here that a few TBH’ers bought corn from there that had gotten wet and went bad, but didn’t know it until they go to their lease. Probably a one time incident where some pallets were accidentally left out in the rain.

Comment

Corn futures are way down

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                  I’ve never bought corn there. At40 bags adds up. that price and as much as I’m throwing, I might need to consider that. Is it pretty clean?

I've been hauling my corn from Bucees since Palmer's started jacking their price up and was not consistent with their Fri-Sat sale like they have in the past.... It's been $5.99 for a year in Denton and at $1.50-1.75 a sack less for 30-40 sacks it's worth hauling imo...... plus I don't have to stop on the way in. Saves me an extra trip to Palmers where we just grab protein now. Now with that being said, it's probably only gonna be 20 sacks max in this new half ton...

Comment

Yep its been $5.99 for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X