Lake Calcasieu area guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Calcasieu area guide

The local guide we’ve used for years has seemed to have checked out and is no longer providing the things we expect from a chartered fishing trip. I have no issues with the larger corporate type outfitters but I’m looking more for a mom/pop or family run style of guide service. Any recommendations?

Bruce Baugh Tideline charters.

Comment

Bruce Baugh is a great choice. Erik Rue should still be around there as well.

Comment

Eric Rue would be a phenomenal choice for sure! Nothing but good things.

Comment

Bruce Baugh for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjs68 View Post
            The local guide we’ve used for years has seemed to have checked out and is no longer providing the things we expect from a chartered fishing trip. I have no issues with the larger corporate type outfitters but I’m looking more for a mom/pop or family run style of guide service. Any recommendations?
            Ever think about just a little west to Sabine Lake?

Comment

Jeremy Waltrip is awesome.

Steve that owns Steve's Marine and guide service is a good dude.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hackberry Rod & Gun for sure. Still family owned and operated with all the amenities. Some of the best fishing and fishermen in the world IMO.

Comment

We've has a couple of successful outings with Big Lake Guide Service. Looks like it's temporarily closed at the moment though.

Comment

Red tail charters. Small mom and pop operation and captain josh is a good guy and will put you on fish.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                      We've has a couple of successful outings with Big Lake Guide Service. Looks like it's temporarily closed at the moment though.
                      I’ve been getting emails from Big Lake Guide Service that is now Gypsy Guide Service our of Mississippi.

If they are still running trips, we went with them a couple years ago. Had a great time and caught tons of fish.

Comment

Captain Anthony Busceme.

🚀澳门平特一肖论坛特官方版🚀澳门平特一肖论坛特官方版免费长期公开最新资料,澳门平特一肖论坛特官方版大全资料免费看,澳门平特一肖论坛特官方版大全免费精准资料,澳门平特一肖论坛特官方版资料免费看,澳门平特一肖论坛特官方版免费资料大全2024最新资料!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          Captain Anthony Busceme.

http://buscemeblackdog.com/
                          I was going to add him. Couldn't remember last name. I've never fished with him. But have spoken with him several times on the water and at the dock. Seems like a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                            I was going to add him. Couldn't remember last name. I've never fished with him. But have spoken with him several times on the water and at the dock. Seems like a good dude.

Great fisherman and one of the most entertaining dudes to spend time with that ever walked the Earth. I couldn’t recommend him any higher.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              Red tail charters. Small mom and pop operation and captain josh is a good guy and will put you on fish.
                              X2 on Redtail. I grew up with his daughter. I fished with him last summer and had a blast!

Comment

Working...
                              X