2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    I’m no crappie man so Ima do what I gotta do to catch feeesh!
    Wont be the first time or the last for me.

But then again I ain't got the crappie TV on my boat like these guys. I mean one needs to change his name to captain Kirk he got so much electricity in his boat

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Hey bring your Dad you can stay home [emoji6] glad you're coming. And don't forget who the best spearchunka is

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      I will invite him for sure, but he has old man mentality. Doesn’t get far from home.

I got a new ride too! Pick it up tomorrow. Will share pics soon.

Slew, do I want forward looking or down looking live view in a Lowrance?

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

But then again I ain't got the crappie TV on my boat like these guys. I mean one needs to change his name to captain Kirk he got so much electricity in his boat

Yes, I have a gps with a depth finder that shows little squiggly lines labeled “fish”.....

Might have to resort to using my binoculars for finding fish [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
          I will invite him for sure, but he has old man mentality. Doesn’t get far from home.

Sean
          Don't waste any money on the livesight.

How is the pontoon fishing machine? Maybe we do the next getogether at lake eufala and camp at your place!

Comment

Captain Kirk's sheet has been out of date for a decade now! We way past that fool!!!

Comment

Slew likes a gold Aberdeen minner hook and some pinch weights.

Those who are too proud to use minnows usually sit around at weight in and complain about getting beat by minnows!

I'm great with artificial only cause it's one less thing to mess with but you can bet if minnows are allowed I'm gonna have some on the sled!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post

Sean
                Sean get the livescope from Garmin

Comment

We gonna head out to Rayburn Sat morning and try to find some pre spawn crappie in some timber. Son been tying up some new jigs and colors but we will have some minners for back up if all else fails lol
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Don't waste any money on the livesight.

How is the pontoon fishing machine? Maybe we do the next getogether at lake eufala and camp at your place!
                    Pontoon is great, but I gave to my dear ol Dad. It sits at Fork full time.

Love to have gatherings and camp in my Eufaula place. On the water and new boat dock going in.

I bought a new boat last week.

Yup, Gary at All Star Marine talked me out of Lawrance and in to Garmin this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Sean get the livescope from Garmin

Done

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        We gonna head out to Rayburn Sat morning and try to find some pre spawn crappie in some timber. Son been tying up some new jigs and colors but we will have some minners for back up if all else fails lol
                        Looking good

Comment

I got me a new Tarpon rod, think it would be ok to use on them crappy?

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Those who are too proud to use minnows usually sit around at weight in and complain about getting beat by minnows!

I'm great with artificial only cause it's one less thing to mess with but you can bet if minnows are allowed I'm gonna have some on the sled!
                            I will catch on whatever they biting on!

In my limited experience if theyre on a pile good, they gonna eat! Live or plastic

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              I got me a new Tarpon rod, think it would be ok to use on them crappy?
                              Yes please bring it we can use it for a push pole[emoji23]

Comment

I will catch on whatever they biting on!

In my limited experience if theyre on a pile good, they gonna eat! Live or plastic
                                Bring u some of them finger mullet

Comment

Working...
                                X