Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little man needs prayers (long term thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for your little man.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      What a precious son you have there Bubba! This young man is precious in God's sight too! He created him for a purpose to be His child and a brother to Jesus! I will pray for healing in a miraculous way that will glorify our Lord and allow your son to grow up healthy and a source of pride for his earthly father as well. There's no greater gift that God can give a man than a son. You sir have a beautiful son!

Lord we ask You to touch this little boy and heal him. Lord we know that You have a special place in Your boundless heart for the little ones. Lord this one is super special and we'd ask that You take special care of him. Guide all his care-givers to a right diagnosis and a good plan for healing as he grows. Give them the wisdom and physical skills to do Your work in him. Grow him up Lord to be a strong young man as a witness to who You are. We ask you to give a level of peace to mom and dad as they go through these trials with their son. Show them that You have them all in Your hands and will take them safely through this. Comfort them and show them that they can lean on You. We ask these things in the powerful name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.

SS you had me sobbing last night... Thanks for all the prayers everyone. My 5 yo has had the bad strain of the flu for almost a week and luckily Hunter hasn’t shown any symptoms. Fingers crossed we make it thru the week! Thanks again!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

done

Comment

He is a handsome feller.

Prayers for your son.

Comment

Praying for y’all Bubba! He looks like a sweet sweet kiddo! Keeping him and all if you lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for your little boy and all the family and doctors. Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Praying for all you guys!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

***UPDATE***

We are having to reschedule again unfortunately. I took him to get checked out for a cough that started yesterday and they found he has an ear infection... luckily it’s not to the point where he’s running a fever. Once he finishes his antibiotics we will get back on the calendar. Thanks for the prayers everyone, it will work out in God’s time.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

He’s started running a fever from his ear infection, so no church this morning for little man and I. He’s having a blast organizing his tools though lol

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

sent

Comment

Working...
                                X