Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I am talking about right here!!!!

Was in Spring earlier. And, is in Duncanville now. The man is relentless!

Red Bull should make him their poster child.

This awesome tweet from the Duncanville Texas High School Track & Field account is making the rounds on Twitter today...[quote][b]Coach O:[/b] How many football

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...uits/88217446/

He loves recruiting one man band baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet the heisman speech by Burrow helps him in recruiting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I bet the heisman speech by Burrow helps him in recruiting.

Pretty much everyone’s that worked for or played for him speaks extremely highly of him.. even aranda was gettin emotional

Comment

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...uits/88217446/

All the coaches are visiting multiple schools today right before national signing day #2...right up until the dead period. It's what they do.
            Last edited by Smart; 01-23-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              All the coaches are visiting multiple schools today right before national signing day #2...right up until the dead period. It's what they do.
              Even the one that just won a National Championship.

Comment

Even the one that just won a National Championship.

It’s what they do if they want to keep their job. [emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  No, this is not normal attrition that goes on yearly or even every 3-5 years at LSU for coaches or players. I’m sure they’ll still impress come fall. Thanks for the humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  The attrition is normal for players.....not coaches. We routinely lose 6-11 players each year. This year we tend to be on the higher end but it is fairly normal for us unfortunately. Can't blame them though. If someone was dangling generational money in front of my nose, to the NFL I would go. Especially with a Natty in my back pocket.

Comment

This is why saban highers “troubled” failed ex coaches lol

Comment

Clemson won it all last year and has won 2 of the last 5 and been in the championship game 4 years. They kept the coaches intact and haven't lost that many underclassmen. They'll be back in it next year. Their 2020 class is ridiculous.

I think you LSU boys are telling yourselves this happens every year at LSU to make yourselves feel better. There will be a dropoff. I doubt they will repeat like the Bama's of the world or have a chance like Clemson did.

Sure they'll still be good but man they are losing alot.

As I already said, of course I would take a one and done for my team. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Clemson won it all last year and has won 2 of the last 5 and been in the championship game 4 years. They kept the coaches intact and haven't lost that many underclassmen. They'll be back in it next year. Their 2020 class is ridiculous.

I think you LSU boys are telling yourselves this happens every year at LSU to make yourselves feel better. There will be a dropoff. I doubt they will repeat like the Bama's of the world or have a chance like Clemson did.

As I already said, of course I would take a one and done for my team. Nothing wrong with that.

If Clemson continues with those schedules they’ll be in it foreverrrrrrr... i agree though that’s to many moving parts to gel instantly we’ll be right back in it in short order. However I’ve learned to not underestimate coach o an his ability to rally the team every week

Comment

I saw this somewhere. SEC teams in bold so it must be one of their pages or sites. How in the world can they even rank the schedules 8 months before anyone plays?

Comment

I would bet a lot that if LSU was in the ACC this year they would be back in the playoffs even after everything they lost. The ACC and Clemson's entire schedule is a fricking joke. Yes Clemson is good but their conference is in a pathetic state at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              I would bet a lot that if LSU was in the ACC this year they would be back in the playoffs even after everything they lost. The ACC and Clemson's entire schedule is a fricking joke. Yes Clemson is good but their conference is in a pathetic state at this time.
                              You're probably right.

Comment

The ACC is down so their schedule is weak. SEC right up there with their joke schedules, 3 cupcakes and only 8 conference games. ACC & SEC are only 2 conferences that have been in the playoffs every year. They are also the only conference's that don't play 9 conference games. Get the FCS teams off the schedule and play 9 conference games and I'll get off my soapbox. Until then it's not apples to apples.

Comment

Working...
                                X