Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Mine did

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

As my ameristep got a hole cut in the side from me resting my slug gun on it

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyBottomAg View Post
          Question: Did yalls Rhino-200 blinds come with stakes?

Yes, but they're pretty cheezy... Just little round wires with an eye in the end... Won't hold much against wind and such.

Comment

I just ordered the 200 on Amazon Prime, I have a spot I can push it back in the yaupons since I only need a front view. On a sad note, I sent the link to my wife to order it and from the time I sent it, she had it ordered in 15 seconds! Seems like she has one of those accounts that it’s only a push of the link to order!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              I see no reason to buy the bigger one. the 88 dollar one is plenty big.
              Bought the 88 dollar one for my hunt in Missouri, it worked out real good!

Comment

Are the windows on these low enough that a kid could shoot a rifle out of them? I need a ground blind for a youth hunt coming up and was going to get a Game Winner from academy but guessing these are probably better quality than Game winner and was debating on ordering one of these instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
                  Are the windows on these low enough that a kid could shoot a rifle out of them? I need a ground blind for a youth hunt coming up and was going to get a Game Winner from academy but guessing these are probably better quality than Game winner and was debating on ordering one of these instead.
                  Yes,
                  My son is 10 and while sitting in a chair he can set the gun on the frame that makes a v in the front window.. the front window goes from one side to the other with a layer of screen and another layer of regular material in order to close it up when your done. Screen attaches with hooks on top and velcro on the bottom and I think the sides.
                  Plenty big enough for two or three. Only complaint is it leaks along the top seam but I think it can be fixed fairly easily.......I just have not decided what I want to use yet for that fix

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Yes,
                    My son is 10 and while sitting in a chair he can set the gun on the frame that makes a v in the front window.. the front window goes from one side to the other with a layer of screen and another layer of regular material in order to close it up when your done. Screen attaches with hooks on top and velcro on the bottom and I think the sides.
                    Plenty big enough for two or three. Only complaint is it leaks along the top seam but I think it can be fixed fairly easily.......I just have not decided what I want to use yet for that fix
                    Flexseal!

Comment

Got mine setup today. It’s good for one with a bow and two with a rifle I’d say.

Comment

Working...
                      X