Great movie recommendation...Hunter Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great movie recommendation...Hunter Killer

Fellas if you liked Hunt for Red October, you’ll probably really like Hunter Killer. It’s in theaters now. Great action, well written for an action movie. The Navy SEALS were just a bit hokey but overall everything was great, especially if you like submarine warfare movies. Trailer:
    Hunter Killer – In Theaters October 26. Starring Gerard Butler, Gary Oldman, Common, Linda Cardellini, and Toby Stephens.Subscribe to the LIONSGATE YouTube C...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rcole1310; 11-08-2018, 09:32 PM.

Propaganda piece folks, and i quote "if we dont pull this off it will be world war three". All this is designed to do is make Russia look like some great enemy we need to fear, while in the meantime its really the Chinese who screw us and are a much larger threat. Russia is meant to be a boogie man, heck the Chinese own all the movie houses in hollywood anyways. I'm so fed up with hollywood there propaganda makes me sick. I don't go to the movies anymore, yall can but i'm not. If yall didnt forget it was all hollywood that supported Beto. I don't normally rant but here we go.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation, I will try to go see it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by meat>horns View Post
        Propaganda piece folks, and i quote "if we dont pull this off it will be world war three". All this is designed to do is make Russia look like some great enemy we need to fear, while in the meantime its really the Chinese who screw us and are a much larger threat. Russia is meant to be a boogie man, heck the Chinese own all the movie houses in hollywood anyways. I'm so fed up with hollywood there propaganda makes me sick. I don't go to the movies anymore, yall can but i'm not. If yall didnt forget it was all hollywood that supported Beto. I don't normally rant but here we go.
        So..... Did you like the movie or not?

Comment

Originally posted by meat>horns View Post

LMAO... wow! Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
            LMAO... wow! Sorry!

Lmaooooo!!![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought the book.............

Comment

Working...