Freeze for most of Texas next week???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeze for most of Texas next week???

I will preface this with I seriously doubt temps will be as low as indicated in this graphic. Having said that, there is some solid cold working in next week. The Canadian model has sub freezing temps (lows) all the way to the RGV and along the coast. But even in a generous margin of error of 5-7 degrees warmer, it still puts 95% of Texas with a freeze next week.

Panhandle has a chance for accumulating snow. Fronts like this can also spin up a coastal low on the back side.

Click image for larger version

Name:	57C3EC1F-6D3A-4D53-B0C9-D88AFEC79D9B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	25163517
    Last edited by Playa; 11-08-2018, 07:31 PM.

I don't think it will be 16 in Mills county. Local weather guys calling for 29. Time will tell.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. I need to get the lease camper freeze ready when we leave this weekend.

Comment

Hopefully it will kill the skeeters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          I don't think it will be 16 in Mills county. Local weather guys calling for 29. Time will tell.
          Yeah I doubt teens, that is super cold. Period. But especially for early Nov. But this front knocks on my door Sun and our temps have trended down every day the closer it gets and I’m on the western edge of the cold. The core of this cold will be east of me

Comment

I wish it would so it would kill the bumper crop of chiggers that Menard has...

Comment

Won’t sniff the gulf!

Comment

That can’t be right, can it? 20 in Austin? Am I reading that right?

Comment

I’m thinking that model is about 10 degrees to cold, better than 90 that we had yesterday though.

Comment

I agree with the 10 degrees too cold but it would help the hunting by freezing everything back.

I just do t see the coastal plains getting there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Im betting it only gets real cold about as far south as the current front goes, it just seems too early, and too much residual heat here. But like you say, if it's 8 degrees off, it's still **** cold for pre-thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It will stall at the Red River.

Comment

Come on!!!

Comment

To soon for that!

Comment

Global warming

Comment

Working...
                              X