TBH Help - Guns stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Help - Guns stolen

Some worthless POS broke into my truck last night and stole 2 rifles from me.
    If you guys think about it please keep an eye out when at pawn shops, gun shows, etc., and just maybe I can get em back. I've filed a police report but I doubt much comes of it. So now I'm turning to the TBH militia for help!

#1 - Thompson Center Pro Hunter (stainless) with realtree camo, flextech stock, 7mm Magnum Prohunter 28" barrel (stainless, fluted) with a Burris MTAC 4.5-14x42mm scope mounted with DNZ game reaper black rings

#2 - Marlin 336W lever action .30-30 (JM stamped barrel) wood stock & blued barrel with EGW picatinny rail and a Sig Sauer Romeo5 red dot sight. Also has a nice leather shell holder / cheek rise made by tourbon.

I also have the S/N for all rifles & optics. I'm just glad that the bastages left my full set of golf clubs ($1500), a Franchi shotgun ($900), a garmin watch ($200) and 3 sets of sunglasses ($500).

Oh man. Sorry to hear it.

Bump for the Tyler guys to keep an eye out

"Paging Detective Antlers!"

Comment

Sorry for your loss, but why did you have all of that stuff in your truck?

The rifles will probably show up at a pawn shop somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        Sorry for your loss, but why did you have all of that stuff in your truck?

The rifles will probably show up at a pawn shop somewhere.
        Traveled from Tyler to Knox County to Midland over the past week and when I got to Tyler I ran to Frankston to pull cards but when I got back home I crashed out on the couch. Stupid mistake.

Comment

man that sucks bud, hope you find them.

Comment

I feel your pain, I had all my firearms stolen a few weeks ago.

Comment

This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![QUOTE=SabreKiller;13770070]Sorry for your loss, but why did you have all of that stuff in your truck?

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Cool.

Comment

probably not much help here in Dallas but will keep an eye out--if you need to borrow a gun for the season let me know-I am sure I have something that would work

Comment

Do you have the serial number?
                    My son left his 22 at the deer lease a few years ago, on Memorial Day. Didn't make it back till Labor Day. Gun was missing. Call a buddy at the Sherrif's office, gave him run the serial number. He ran it through the Pawn Shop Data Base. Sure enough it sitting in a pawn shop in Dallas. Gillespie County took a report sent to Dallas County SO. Arrested the guy that pawned the gun for Felon in Possession of a firearm. I got my gun back. Never figured how it got out of our camphouse though

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                      Do you have the serial number?
                      My son left his 22 at the deer lease a few years ago, on Memorial Day. Didn't make it back till Labor Day. Gun was missing. Call a buddy at the Sherrif's office, gave him run the serial number. He ran it through the Pawn Shop Data Base. Sure enough it sitting in a pawn shop in Dallas. Gillespie County took a report sent to Dallas County SO. Arrested the guy that pawned the gun for Felon in Possession of a firearm. I got my gun back. Never figured how it got out of our camphouse though
                      Yeah I do have the serial numbers for all guns and all optics. I gave those to the Tyler PD and I'll follow up in a few days to see if they'll run the pawn shop database.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                        probably not much help here in Dallas but will keep an eye out--if you need to borrow a gun for the season let me know-I am sure I have something that would work
                        Man that's a heck of an offer! I have a couple other rifles to choose from but none are sighted-in since I've swapped stocks on two and put a new scope on another. Sucks that I won't be able to rifle hunt this awesome weather we're getting tomorrow.

Comment

Man I hate reading these threads, hope you get your stuff back

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                            Some worthless POS broke into my truck last night and stole 2 rifles from me.
                            If you guys think about it please keep an eye out when at pawn shops, gun shows, etc., and just maybe I can get em back. I've filed a police report but I doubt much comes of it. So now I'm turning to the TBH militia for help!

#1 - Thompson Center Pro Hunter (stainless) with realtree camo, flextech stock, 7mm Magnum Prohunter 28" barrel (stainless, fluted) with a Burris MTAC 4.5-14x42mm scope mounted with DNZ game reaper black rings

#2 - Marlin 336W lever action .30-30 (JM stamped barrel) wood stock & blued barrel with EGW picatinny rail and a Sig Sauer Romeo5 red dot sight. Also has a nice leather shell holder / cheek rise made by tourbon.

I also have the S/N for all rifles & optics. I'm just glad that the bastages left my full set of golf clubs ($1500), a Franchi shotgun ($900), a garmin watch ($200) and 3 sets of sunglasses ($500).
                            Sorry for your loss, might list the last 4 numbers of the ser#'s to help us ID your stuff.

On the stuff the thief left, he'll most likely be back for them so put some cameras out.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              Sorry for your loss, might list the last 4 numbers of the ser#'s to help us ID your stuff.

On the stuff the thief left, he'll most likely be back for them so put some cameras out.
                              Thanks, that's a good idea...

1. Encore "Pro Hunter" Frame - Serial#: ***6153
                              Burris MTAC 4.5-14x42mm Riflescope Serial#: ****7805

2. Marlin Lever Action Model 336W .30-30 (wJM Stamp) - Serial# ***4484
                              Sig Sauer Romeo5 Red Dot Sight - Serial#: *****26-01

Definitely going to put cameras out tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                              X