FSC Week 38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Shooters! Very good shots!

TT...thanks for letting us know about the swinging bottle challenge. Ive been wanting to try that for a while.

Comment

Day 3 shot: 3 1/4”

I tailored/modified/installed the quick detach quiver last night and was curious to know how’d the bow would handle it at longer distances. Just fine. String tracker install tonight.

Y’all have a great day!
      Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Day 1 shot for me, at least hit the plate: 3-13/16" right, but good distance, anyway.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

FSC Week 38

Walking it in. Let's call it 5" for day 3

Comment

FSC Week 38

Day 2!

Got home with plenty of light to shoot so I grabbed one arrow and walked to my 29yd line from last night! Arrow looked good and the plate moved but I couldn't see it till I got closer! Almost a walk off home run!! 5/8"

Man I love this Bob Lee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Woohoo!!! Great shot, Slew!!!

Comment

Dang. What a great shot!

Comment

I put the bow up and cracked a St Arnold Octoberfest! My bow shooting was over for the day!

Comment

Won't win, but I'll darn sure take it.

Rick
                    Attached Files

Comment

Excellent shot Slew!

Gary

Comment

Day 4 shot felt good. I'm going with 2 3/4"

Comment

Great shot to take the lead Slew! I love those one and done days.

Fantastic shots from everyone!

My bow aint havin it with the string tracker tied on. I tried. It said “No way”.
                          Day 4 shot...
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Well I knew better than to try it again today but what the heck! I was all over the place today. My first shot was 8" high and and inch to the left! Took the plate off and shot a while after that and was so so. Playing the walk back game I was 33-37 yards each time with a dozen arrows but I sure didn't stack anything up today! Cold beer and try again tomorrow!!

Comment

Im out for the week. I didnt get a chance to shoot during daylight yesterday. Shot in the garage last night and thwacked my bottom limb tip on the concrete and broke the tip reinforcement piece off. Im hoping Mr Sarrels can glue it back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                                Im out for the week. I didnt get a chance to shoot during daylight yesterday. Shot in the garage last night and thwacked my bottom limb tip on the concrete and broke the tip reinforcement piece off. Im hoping Mr Sarrels can glue it back on.

Bummer. Was sprinkling when I got home and once I shot my first shot I didn't want to stop so I shot 3 shots at 29 and then 3 shots at the coyote and 3 at the pig at 14yds. Fiest shot was nearly same hole as my first shot of the week. Then pulled em all and played the walk back game with 11 arrows and made it to about 45/46yds I guess. Corner of my shop is 40yds and I was 6 good steps past it with my last arrow. It missed though. ab3c3d6ebc151c9300c4fbf636737e05.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X