No announcement yet.

Toyota Land Cruiser, who has them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 74' with 85,000 miles on it. It is a beast. Got it from my FIL.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
      I have a 74' with 85,000 miles on it. It is a beast. Got it from my FIL.

You win!!!!!

**** is that nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** that’s a nice ‘74

Comment

Landcruisers are the best 4x4. I had an 84 single cab pick up - best vehicle I ever owned. One day I’ll find another [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Mud. It is a wealth of info and great folks. https://forum.ih8mud.com/

Comment

Love my 2000 LX470. 221,000 and going strong other than I need to replace a CV axle. Have a new one in the garage, just need time to swap it in.

Comment

‘86 FJ-60. Love it!
                Attached Files

Comment

We are a Toyota family. Had a 97 Landcruiser that got to 225k miles. I traded it and got a tundra. I wish I would have kept as a weekend driver. I also wish American made cars were as reliable as Toyota. But they just aren’t.

Comment

I have a '91 FJ80 with the factory lockers. Its at the lease and I'm going to get it this weekend and bring her home for some TLC. Its not a speed demon but is definitely a great off road vehicle. It is also NOT an economy vehicle!!

Comment

1985 FJ-60
                      Bought it from Sully on here about 12 years ago.
                      The brakes are bigger than the brakes on my old Superduty.
                      Solid vehicles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TLC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	24588500

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                        1985 FJ-60

Bought it from Sully on here about 12 years ago.

The brakes are bigger than the brakes on my old Superduty.

Solid vehicles.

[ATTACH]968066[/ATTACH]

So are the axles.

Comment

Bought my ‘91 in May, it has been awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                            The FJ80 & FZJ80 are the extremely popular off road vehicles. The FZJ80 w/factory lockers has been voted many time as the best 4wd vehicle in the world. Used all over the desert in very remote places. I had an FZJ80 & wheeled it pretty hard. We drove it all over the USA. Very rugged & dependable. The 100 series (what you have) is decent but it ain't no 80 series.
                            Sounds like you know a lot about them. Can you tell me the difference with the 80 and 100 series? What makes the 80 so good? I have a button that does the locking right under the hazard button. A friend of mine told me that is a something that many people want. Do you know if that is true?

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                              Bought my ‘91 in May, it has been awesome.

That is a great color combination. How many miles are in that? Around the same year as mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
                                We are a Toyota family. Had a 97 Landcruiser that got to 225k miles. I traded it and got a tundra. I wish I would have kept as a weekend driver. I also wish American made cars were as reliable as Toyota. But they just aren’t.
                                It is funny you say that. I have had many conversations about that. Some people don’t believe it is true. I personally think the same. They are just better. I am not bashing America because it is hands down the best country in the world but Japanese and Korean cars seem to be unstoppable.

Please everyone I am not trying to debate anyone that is not my intentions. Just asking on opinions why

Comment

Working...
                                X