Wife hates me! LOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife hates me! LOL!!

She had total knee replacement last Wednesday and said it's hurts more than giving birth. Just warning any of you older dudes be ready if your wife has this done. You cannot help them with the bad leg without being bitched at. When the PT people come by leave and don't come back until she's had two hydrocodone for at least 45 minutes. I say this in jest. She's had kidney stones for years and said knee replacement is lots worse.

My dad has his done last Monday. He said it’s the worst pain he’s ever had. I hope my mom don’t kill him while playing nursemaid.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Username checks out

Comment

Wife hates me

If it makes you fell any better.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          My dad has his done last Monday. He said it’s the worst pain he’s ever had. I hope my mom don’t kill him while playing nursemaid.[emoji15]

If I come up dead check my wife out first! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
            Momma do not look happy!

Comment

ya'll crack me up...………….

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post

Wow I push the envelope a lot but I think your braver than I am.

Comment

I guess you have the right handle name here on TBH then.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                    I guess you have the right handle name here on TBH then.
                    LOL. Sure does

Comment

Mine had hers done in February and she did great, but her pain tolerance is off of the roof. She walked into the Dr.`s office 2 weeks after surgery without a walker and they could not believe it. Physical therapy (if you comply) is the key. She is doing great and thinking about doing the other one before the end of the year.

Comment

Wife of 41 Years has BOTH knees replaced.........It's give and take. I have both shoulders.

Comment

I had total replacement or right in March and total replacement of left in May...Some discomfort but no real pain...took 4 pain pills with each surgery...Went home next day and walked into Doc office without anything for 2 week checkup...Doc was happy said I could DRIVE.
                          And I had put it off for years cause I was SCARED...it was better than a trip to dentist.way less pain...Maybe it was my Doc Brian Parsley and or My Physical Therapist for 3w with each surgery...

Sorry for your Pain and Prayers....and yes I know lots of people that had Lots Pain..Thats what keep me SCARED...Mine was a pleasant experience and I'm 74 and get around like I was 40 again
                          Last edited by cva34; 08-13-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I had both knees done last year one in April the other in December. It was awful and it takes about 2 months to start feeling better. On the upside I am so glad I had it done my knees haven't felt this good since I was 20

Comment

My dad had both his knees replaced at the same time and says all the time he wished he did it 15 years sooner! Good luck with the recovery! Hafta slip out and check on the cattle several times a day you know!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X