No announcement yet.

A Frican Trip of A Lifetime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on all the animals and cool memories. How did you like the performance with the DRTs.

Comment

Perfect title! Looks like an amazing adventure. This is a dream of mine, can't wait to get it knocked off my bucket list!

Comment

Heith, I wish I could put the hunt in to words as well as you have. It was great to meet you guys and I am really happy all of you had a great time. As I was setting this hunt up and talking with Mof about the group, I had a really good feeling about the group and just knew it was going to be a blast. The bonus was Randall, he can and will have fun anywhere.

Here is the link to where I explained as much as I could while waiting for y'all to get home

Comment

Wow

Comment

Thank you for all of the kind words. The staff at Adansonia Safaris strives to make each hunt as enjoyable as possible. We pride ourselves on our clients taking above average animals and being as comfortable as possible. Until we meet/hunt again be safe, God bless, and happy hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              Looks like an awesome adventure. The only problem with a trip like that is the taxi bill is probably more than the trip!

Thanks!!!

I honestly can’t think of one problem with our trip. Lol

I guess it all depends on how and who does your mounts.

I’ll be doing 5 shoulder mounts. 1 skull mount and a rug.
              And I had already discussed prices with my Taxi before the trip. My bill won’t be close at all to the trip cost.
              Even if it was, IMO, WORTH IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                Congrats on all the animals and cool memories. How did you like the performance with the DRTs.
                They performed flawlessly!!!
                Massive blood trails!
                I had pass thru’s on everything except the Sable and he only ran 65 yards. Watched him die from the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                  Heith, I wish I could put the hunt in to words as well as you have. It was great to meet you guys and I am really happy all of you had a great time. As I was setting this hunt up and talking with Mof about the group, I had a really good feeling about the group and just knew it was going to be a blast. The bonus was Randall, he can and will have fun anywhere.

Here is the link to where I explained as much as I could while waiting for y'all to get home
                  https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=739277
                  Scott,
                  Thanks for all your help & advice. It truly was a trip of a life time. We are already putting another trip in the works!!!

Comment

That's awesome, congrats!

Comment

wow very nice

Comment

Now that's stacking them up

Comment

I just realized I left out 2 animals.

My buddy Randall was a killing machine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                            Scott,
                            Thanks for all your help & advice. It truly was a trip of a life time. We are already putting another trip in the works!!!
                            Any time Heith, if you need help with anything you know how to get in touch with me. Also, Mof should be in the states in January or February. I will let you know as soon as I know, maybe y'all can bring the wives and I will put on a feed for y'all. I am sure between Gerald and I we can put everyone up for the night and just make a party out of it.

Comment

Yep, yall done fantaboulous!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like a great time, and you guys took some nice animals. Congrats to all !

Comment

Working...
                                X