Comment

Any idea what the horned-toad looking point is

Comment

Originally posted by Copper87 View Post
        A few of my dads points tell me what ya think

Gulp

Comment

Need some id help. Found this one the other day in McMullen county. Thinking maybe an earlier triangular but I honestly have no idea. What y'all think?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Gulp
            exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

ID please.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
                ID please.
                WOW! other side please~!

Comment

Copper...If those are authentic, there is quite an inheritance there.....maybe a retirement. Just curious how he came to own these. I see you are in Midland so the area is right for Folsom. Were they finds or purchases. If finds, This is a World class assemblage with several points worth from 30,000 to 100,000 bucks.

It looks like labels on the glass so I hope that's record of where they were found.
                  Last edited by GarGuy; 07-20-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

akey.....golandrina

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Copper...If those are authentic, there is quite an inheritance there.....maybe a retirement. Just curious how he came to own these. I see you are in Midland so the area is right for Folsom. Were they finds or purchases. If finds, This is a World class assemblage with several points worth from 30,000 to 100,000 bucks.

It looks like labels on the glass so I hope that's record of where they were found.
                      My dad bought these about 30yrs ago from a old man who dug a ranch in
                      Ozona TX..He was digging for some university and from the story i got these are some of the points he kinda kept to himself and yes they are dated with info..he got a bunch of archaic type points to just wanted to share the paleos...i can get some close ups of the points and you can tell me what you think real or fake..

Comment

My dad bought these about 30yrs ago from a old man who dug a ranch in
                        Ozona TX..He was digging for some university and from the story i got these are some of the points he kinda kept to himself and yes they are dated with info..he got a bunch of archaic type points to just wanted to share the paleos...i can get some close ups of the points and you can tell me what you think real or fake..
                        Yes sir, if you could get some close ups that would be great.

Comment

Ok I will it will prob be this eve we I post the pics...let me talk to my dad to and make sure I have the right story to

Comment

Originally posted by flinch View Post
                            akey.....golandrina
                            Yep, and a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              WOW! other side please~!
                              I will see if I can get some pics out of the case and of the other side. My stepfather's dad spent years collecting arrowheads and has a pretty good collection. I was looking through the cases and that immediately caught my eye.

Comment

Ok my story is off they were found in different areas about to post some close ups

Comment

Working...
                                X