X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    “Which you always land some top end dubs”

You said it yourself we always do [emoji1360], and 10-2 is just as doable as 8-4 imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know where you see 4 losses coming from, with 20 returning starters after having 4 All-SEC Freshmen this year. We had 5 seniors on the entire team. Take those purple glasses off a little, they are blinding you... or maybe actually study our schedule and think about it some....and ALWAYS landing DB's isn't really the right word, considering this year you're not *shrug*, but for the most part LSU lands top end DB's in Texas

Comment

And now that I actually look at it. LSU has 2 in the top 50 in the state of Texas... Looks like your first season to go better than 3rd in the SEC west since 2012 is paying off across the country so you can stay out of our back yard.... You *******es, and Texas bred LSU fans, are almost as fun as Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        I don't know where you see 4 losses coming from, with 20 returning starters after having 4 All-SEC Freshmen this year. We had 5 seniors on the entire team. Take those purple glasses off a little, they are blinding you... or maybe actually study our schedule and think about it some....and ALWAYS landing DB's isn't really the right word, considering this year you're not *shrug*, but for the most part LSU lands top end DB's in Texas

See my edit before you’re reply... take off those maroon glasses you’re still a dumpster fire at the most important position on the field. What makes you so sure of those 10 wins? I mean i watched the aggies and NOTHING i mean nothing looked like a team that was just a hair off from making a splash. Maybe I’m wrong maybe this easier schedule gives a renewed energy, but i doubt anyone’s putting their life savings on this team winning 10+ games. An Vegas prolly trots the line out on them at a 9 win team

Comment

And now that I actually look at it. LSU has 2 in the top 50 in the state of Texas... Looks like your first season to go better than 3rd in the SEC west since 2012 is paying off across the country so you can stay out of our back yard.... You *******es, and Texas bred LSU fans, are almost as fun as Longhorns

Clearly there’s more talent outside the state than in state... #3 class and only two texas guys should say something

Comment

Clearly there’s more talent outside the state than in state... #3 class and only two texas guys should say something

Creaux-magnon doin good . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

IDK what I said to get you bayou boys so bristled up. Your mods reported Coach O sat down with Evans in home and pushed for a commit, and it rubbed him and his family wrong last week. I couldn't really care less either way, I'm sure you didn't want him, just like we didn't want him if he goes to LSU. I think that's how it works.

and for all the Bayou Boys crowing about taking the top talent in Texas, which you always land some top end DB's, right now the highest rated COMPOSITE player on 247 you have committed is #22 in Texas.....
              LSU would take Evans. But, it is not a tremendous need. There are bigger needs. Capt. probably wanted a commitment due to scholarships being nearly filled.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                Ride it while you can . . Good year and good luck . .

#goodbyejeaux
                Tua was hurt......let’em enjoy it. They’ll be starting another losing streak next year.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Tua was hurt......let’em enjoy it. They’ll be starting another losing streak next year.

The king of losing streaks has spoken

Weird tua played the whole game

Comment

The king of losing streaks has spoken

Weird tua played the whole game

Tua could barley walk after the game.....whatever makes you feel better. The best team y’all have had in years and you beat Bama by one score with a QB who could barely get up and down off the bench. Mmmmmmmk!!! King of losing streaks? LOL....yours to Bama was longer than any one we’ve ever had.

Comment

Y’all should be worrying about beating OU.....it would suck to watch Hurts steal a victory from the mighty tigahs......naaaaaaaa, that could never happen.

Comment

Y’all should be worrying about beating OU.....it would suck to watch Hurts steal a victory from the mighty tigahs......naaaaaaaa, that could never happen.

Lmao bro sit your bum self down how you gonna hate from outside the club [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Tua could barley walk after the game.....whatever makes you feel better. The best team y’all have had in years and you beat Bama by one score with a QB who could barely get up and down off the bench. Mmmmmmmk!!! King of losing streaks? LOL....yours to Bama was longer than any one we’ve ever had.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] why you talkin about us an bama... we beat them by one score what about y’all [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Thread is entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              The top 3 on TBH CFB thread:

1) Mac Daddy
                              2) Chase This
                              3) Bayou Boy

What’s the word post count for:

Baw and eaux

Comment

He looks tiny.

Comment

Working...
                                X