Live: Yaupons, Pine and a lil Cedar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
    That’s what it’s all about buddy! Congratulations to you all for reaping the reward of hard work put in on a property.
    Big Bucks will make grown men sick with jealousy, but it’s an awesome feeling when you are just as happy for your buddy’s to put one on the ground.
    Very well said.

Comment

I’m back headed out to the River today. Just a morning hunt then I need to fix some feeders. We are MLD so still lots of season left. I’m going to take a gun to my dads north stand and look for one of the 3 management bucks hitting his gravity feeder (Rick, Upper Rd 8 & Scrub)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just busted the Scrub buck!

Comment

In!!

Comment

In for Scrub.

Comment

Comment

yes sir, lets see him

Comment

Alright! Way to go, Tony.

I know Scrubs a small consolation, but you got one down.

Comment

Way to go.

Comment

BedBEst I can do by myself. He lived up to his name. Mature maybe 110 ish

Comment

Congrats on the back straps.

Comment

Congrats he'll make some good rattling horns and meals!

Comment

Meat for the freezer. Congratulations!

Comment

He weighed 165 with guts and went right at 110” busted brow.. We have a bunch of deer on the list like him to hopefully remove. We want to lighten the feed bill on about 25 mature under achievers lol

Comment

Not much to the story. I had a pretty long home inspection yesterday on a 40 year old house. The report took me a lot longer than normal. From 7 to 8:30 I worked on the lap top then took a little break. Saw the moon would be overhead 9-12 when I glanced at peak activity for the moon. I was on my last inspection item of the report and looked over to see the bucks already in the pen. Put the computer down and double checked he was one of the shooters I was after. I didn’t like shooting through the panels but tried to treat it like it wasn’t there. He barely made it 40 yards. Weather is pretty warm for a bit but I’m sure I’ll play Indian somewhere before long.

Comment

Working...
                                X