Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to be patient

Comment

Well it ought to be dark now. I’ve stayed off of your thread today thinking I might be jinxing you. Did the same for Tony this morning but it didn’t help. In for the update.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome evening.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Sooooo enjoying y'alls hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Well it ought to be dark now. I’ve stayed off of your thread today thinking I might be jinxing you. Did the same for Tony this morning but it didn’t help. In for the update.
            You not jinxing anyone. We having awesome hunts and passing bucks a fellow shouldn't be passing in east tx. We did not get a shot but we did lay eyes on our buck. Goodness he is big. No buck fed this evening at our stand. There was a large doe in season and stupid bucks chasing her in woods.

Another fantastic hunt.
            Last edited by GarGuy; 11-27-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Sounds like it was a great day. I like the fact that y’all get out early before the deer actually start moving.

Comment

Sounds like it was a great day. I like the fact that y’all get out early before the deer actually start moving.
                We got in at 2 today and started seeing deer at 230. Five of the six sets on this stand, we saw a mature buck between 3 and 330. Its situated up in a sanctuary though

Comment

Steve I feel you and Mr Barclay are about to take him down. I have been hovering around the Lake/Lufkin for a week hoping to get a text to.come see him. Now that I will be headed back South and to work you will get him.

Comment

Man, I was expecting y’all would have had more luck today and sealed the deal. Maybe tomorrow morning after it rains most of the night?

Comment

We won't hunt today. I'll keep yall posted

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        We won't hunt today. I'll keep yall posted
                        You should there running everywhere

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          You should there running everywhere

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                          That's what they were doing yesterday. Church today though

Comment

Dad has a pretty bad cold so it may be a few days before we get back at it. We need some cool weather anyway.

Comment

Hope your dad gets to feeling better. It’s been so foggy here the last 2 mornings you can barely see 50 yards till 9:00 am. Y’all getting the fog?

Comment

Hope your dad gets to feeling better. It’s been so foggy here the last 2 mornings you can barely see 50 yards till 9:00 am. Y’all getting the fog?
                                Some but not like you describe

Comment

Working...
                                X