No announcement yet.

What are you truly Thankful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ our Savior. Family and friends health.

Comment

God, Jesus, my family, and a few great friends. Life is full of ups and downs but the ones I mentioned can always be counted on. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Real Talk……I’m Thankful my wife didn’t give up on me. She prayed for me for years while I mistreated her and God finally got ahold of my heart and changed the man I am.

Comment

My Salvation, my Rita being cancer free since December 2016
          And that God has blessed me thru all the covid scare..

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
            Real Talk……I’m Thankful my wife didn’t give up on me. She prayed for me for years while I mistreated her and God finally got ahold of my heart and changed the man I am.
            Amen!!

Comment

I'm thankful for all God has given me, my wife of 58 years, my family, the 20+ years in the Air Force serving our country, and serving the State of Texas for 22 1/2 years and our health. Happy life..

Comment

I'm still alive to grow with my family.

Comment

My wife

Comment

I’m Thankful for God’s Grace and my 1st Grandbaby that was born last Thursday and is Healthy and Happy. Life is Great because of Our Lord.

Blessings to all on here for a Great Thanksgiving.

Comment

Survived liver transplant, sepsis, ruptured appendix, being on fire, stabbed, shot, and a few other near death experiences. Latest one was just today when a guys 4-wheeler fell of a trailer in front of me at 70 mph.

There's a long, long list of things to be grateful for.

I'm one fortunate guy.

Comment

For God choosing me as His child

Comment

God’s grace, my family’s health, and my job. In that order

Comment

Truly thankful for God's amazing perfect peace and that He sent his only son to die and rise from the dead in threee days in order to save me from sin and have an eternal relationship with Him.
                            Next I'm very thankful for my beautiful bride who has sick buy my sorry butt for 31 years.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My health and my kids

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                Way too many things but I will start with the most recent, I am thankful that I just spoke with one of my best friends Rob Wilson, he got covid and been on a vent for near 12 weeks, best phone call I ever remember
                                Man, I’m happy that you got to talk to Rob!! I’ve been praying for him daily. He is as good as it gets!

Comment

Working...
                                X