New Panasonic HC-V180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Panasonic HC-V180

Got a new early Christmas gift Panasonic HC-V180, neat little camera just wondering since it does not have Wi-Fi, how can I look at videos on my iPad or my iPhone, does not work with the fire connection on either, Is this only possible to Review and watch on a PC or TV. Thanks for your help

?

Comment

Looks like it records to an SD card. You can purchase an SD Card reader with Lightning plug for your iPhone and/or Ipad.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Looks like it records to an SD card. You can purchase an SD Card reader with Lightning plug for your iPhone and/or Ipad.
        I have a Lightning plug, but it says no image when I plug it in.

Comment

OK I think I’m gonna trade this one in for one with Wi-Fi, maybe a Sony Handycam has anyone experienced using them with the Wi-Fi on there iPhone is it like the go pro that makes its own Wi-Fi. Thanks.

Comment

Great little cam just can’t figure out how to get the videos to my phone or iPad without going through the computer and email them to myself.

Comment

Well made the switch got a Sony Handycam CX440 with Wi-Fi and can use it on my iPhone and iPad, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X