No announcement yet.

2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I knew how many of the 5,500+ entries have more than 20 Preference points. It would be good to know what my probability was to get 1 of my 23 tickets drawn. Still better than winning the lotto mega millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
      They've done the gator draws. I'm going to JD Murphree!!

Got drawn there last year too but it was canceled due to the hurricane.
      Congrats on getting drawn!

Just curious, but did they replenish your loyalty points when the hunt was canceled?

Comment

[ATTACH]918212[/ATTACH]

I struck out on the private lands pronghorn as well as the regular pronghorn hunt.

Comment

I got picked for Private Lands Pronghorn at West Dallam County Ranch!

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
            Nice!

Comment

Missed out on alligators for the 5th year.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                Missed out on alligators for the 5th year.
                Same here,no luck. well i did get drawn last year but cancelled due to Hurricane.
                Didn't put in for pronghorn this year due to my schedule

Congrats to those who were drawn

Comment

Originally posted by uncle jesse View Post
                  Congrats on getting drawn!

Just curious, but did they replenish your loyalty points when the hunt was canceled?
                  Yes they did. I was part of that group that was cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                    Same here,no luck. well i did get drawn last year but cancelled due to Hurricane.
                    Didn't put in for pronghorn this year due to my schedule

Congrats to those who were drawn
                    I put in for pronghorn but knew I wouldn't get drawn for that, thought I would be close enough with points to get alligator.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      I put in for pronghorn but knew I wouldn't get drawn for that, thought I would be close enough with points to get alligator.
                      Same here on gator since I was drawn last year. Oh well, have an even better chance next year I guess

Comment

Pending 2nd draw for me

Comment

Congratulations! Have a good hunt.
                          All the 2nd pendings are hoping you forget to pay!

Comment

Congrats on the draw and have fun! Just out of curiosity how many years have you been building points or was this your first attempt?

Comment

Congrats! You better give an update or do a live hunt for all of us that struck out on the pronghorn.

Comment

Originally posted by ttu1997 View Post
                                23 yrs and 23 preference points and I still haven't drawn for Rita Blanca Pronghorn.
                                Hang in there. Took me 26 years and 26 preference points before I was drawn for my first buck hunt last season. Unfortunately, the hunt was the same weekend as my son's mule deer draw hunt.

As insurance I went ahead and paid the $80 for my hunt in case my son came down with a serious illness or what have you that would have kept us from going out west.

Needless to say, 26 preference points went bye-bye, as did my $80.

Comment

Working...
                                X