Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um we know who ruined granger. And it wasn't me. Hahahaha

Comment

Sure hope one of you knocks down one of those giants!

Comment

I'll be back next week. Skipping the work xmas party to climb my corporate ladder.

Comment

GPS, OnX, or Google maps pins & coordinates are accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Theres always one...please just stay at home for your 130s!!
            I’m confused.... you’re mad at someone because he wants to shoot something bigger than he already has on his wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
              GPS, OnX, or Google maps pins & coordinates are accepted.

Lol my OnXMaps looks like a Christmas tree. Since I have several doe bedding areas pinpointed, I’m hoping I can still catch some good pre-rut/rut activity this weekend. Last week I saw a lot of does still with fawns and they obviously wanted nothing to do with the bucks that were harrassing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t shoot a giant by shooting a mediocre one!! Good luck OP!!

Comment

Sarge aren’t you the guy who killed the giant in the DCNF last year that made TTHA magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Sarge aren’t you the guy who killed the giant in the DCNF last year that made TTHA magazine?
                    He wishes, John! But no, it wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      My question was a legit one, I had no idea the this place held giants like that. I understand now, no bashing intended.
                      Something must have changed over the years or I missed the ldp's because I dont recall many " look at my monster Granger buck " threads..
                      Guess a few more people will be putting in for it in the future

Comment

Sarge I was out there Wednesday morning looking for pigs. Still a lot of buck/doe combos trotting through the woods. I would say you're still good to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar69 View Post
                          Sarge I was out there Wednesday morning looking for pigs. Still a lot of buck/doe combos trotting through the woods. I would say you're still good to go!!

Thank you Sir! Do any good on the swine?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Something must have changed over the years or I missed the ldp's because I dont recall many " look at my monster Granger buck " threads..

Guess a few more people will be putting in for it in the future

It isn't like Granger is a secret, or at least it doesn't appear to be. When they have 2500+ people put in for a draw and over 200 at orientation, it's pretty well known lol. Odds of getting drawn or a standby position are extremely low. Plus you have to have the APH permit now in order to put in for the draw. This alone should cut down on the people putting in.

Comment

Well apparently it hasn't cut down on the people putting in and threads like this won't either. Internet and out of towners has been the ruin of the place well and locals that can't help but brag.

Comment

Gimme a break. Folks have been killing big deer out there for 20 years. Bunch of whiners on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X