Krivoman blind setup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    thanks. I really appreciate it. man oh man is that a giant. congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    FYI I live in Georgetown - I was in Shauns blind he bought from you

Comment

that's right he showed me that deer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
        Helluva buck! Congrats on a great buck. You speak the truth! Can't wait to hunt out of my new Krivoman blind this year.
        Boy that set up looks NICE Bruce! Its gonna be an awesome spot for next year!

Comment

Tagged for later

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
            I quit posting here and just lurk but had to jump in. I dont care about Ozonics but I am here to tell you that his blinds are awesome. Killed the guy here this season - walked out beside me at 10 yards. I had to let him get out a little further before I shot because he was too close. This blind blacks out the hunter and I had 10-15 deer in front of me at times with my 8 year old grand daughters sitting with me and the deer had no idea I was there. Awesome blind
            Beautiful Deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
              Helluva buck! Congrats on a great buck. You speak the truth! Can't wait to hunt out of my new Krivoman blind this year.
              Nice setup. I'm going out tomorrow to start setting mine up.

Comment

Just wanted to update the thread. I got the blind setup a few months ago and have hunted out of it once and shot a sow. Here are a few pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by byrne361; 07-24-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Tagged.

Comment

I added a chair to mine. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
                      Guys picked up my new blind this week and was just curious how y'all were setting up ozonics, shelves and anything else y'all might be doing to set up y'alls blind. I will have it on a platform 5’ off the ground. Thanks for any info y'all have.
                      Ive got a really nice tower already set up but it's 72"x72" base 5' tall... I didnt think about the krivoman until after I had it made. Would I be able to set one on it or is my base not big enough?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
                        Ive got a really nice tower already set up but it's 72"x72" base 5' tall... I didnt think about the krivoman until after I had it made. Would I be able to set one on it or is my base not big enough?

if you do it like this, then it will fit. I have 2 built this way.
                        I would do the ladder differently though. Add a platform & handrail......makes life so much easier. 3/4" Plywood circle is 82" OD.

Last edited by Palmetto; 10-05-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                          if you do it like this, then it will fit. I have 2 built this way.
                          I would do the ladder differently though. Add a platform & handrail......makes life so much easier. 3/4" Plywood circle is 82" OD.

Very nice! Thanks for the good pictures they explain it all. My initial plan was to put a 4x6 fiberglass blind and have a 2' porch but I think I need to go put my hands on a krivoman before I commit to the 4x6

Comment

Where are they based out of I can't find it on their website? Do they sell them from more than just one location? I want to try to find one close by that I can go check out

Comment

where did you get the black egg crate foam on the walls?

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
                                Where are they based out of I can't find it on their website? Do they sell them from more than just one location? I want to try to find one close by that I can go check out

He's based north of Round Rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X