Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    yankee beer... give me an ol' shiner bock

They are both German beer, but given how Yuengling been doing it since 1823 when they opened their first brewery, i’ll go with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Love that stuff.

Another good beer out of PA is Duquesne. I used to see it around here a few years back, but haven't in a while

Comment

I've drank my fair share and would love to see it on the shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          They are both German beer, but given how Yuengling been doing it since 1823 when they opened their first brewery, i’ll go with them.
          I go with the oldest brewery in the US, I do love Shiner but I have kept Yuengling in my fridge for a long time. I like the bottled Lager over the other offerings.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Lar View Post
            Hell yeah, really good beer. The first time we tried em', Throwin' Darts and I downed a bunch of these when we were on vacation in NY/PA back in the day.
            ha ha ha. I remember this. That was a loooooong time ago

Comment

The Bandit just brought me a case of Golden but couldn’t find the Oktoberfest for me. Might have to make a run to Arkansas. The Yuengling Oktoberfest is so dang good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I go with the oldest brewery in the US, I do love Shiner but I have kept Yuengling in my fridge for a long time. I like the bottled Lager over the other offerings.

I am the opposite. The lager is my least favorite. Unless it is on draft. Drank it exclusively in the Keys on draft a couple years ago.

I have a case of Black and Tan and a case of Golden at the house right now. Like the Porter too. Need a case or 2 of Oktoberfest.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                  Yay! I get some every time I go to Pennsylvania to our corporate office. Glad it's finally coming here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  Try this place next time you are in the area.

Comment

I love the black n tan. I live in Louisiana and work in Texas so I routinely bring yuenling across the border to my fellow beer drinkers.

Comment

One of my favorites!

Comment

I had them in Pennsylvania at a Penn state game really good beer . going back to Bama Thanksgiving I'm going to load my truck down with it lol

Comment

I picked some up in Louisiana. It’s alright but it won’t replace Shiner in my fridge.

Comment

I'll be in San Antonio on the 14th. My buddy will be bringing a few cases of Yuengling for me down for our hunting trip as he is driving and im flying. If anyone wants a case or two let me know. Will be in the downtown area, headed toward Uvalde area Sunday morning.

Comment

Had this beer a few times when i have been back east. It seems to be about the equilivant of bush or coors. So not bad but not good, but new beer is always a good thing!

Comment

I got so wasted in Key West drinking that glorious brew! So stoked its coming here.

Comment

Working...
                                X