X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]456132[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]456133[/ATTACH]

Comment

If you ever need someone to hold your beer "to watch this"...give me a shout!

Comment

I can hold my own beer! What I need is a trim carpenter! Actually I'm about done with the tricky parts of the trim. And for those who think I'm a moron for putting cedar crown moulding in a deer blind.....well, you're right. But the main reason for it is that masonite that we skinned the inside with gets "wavy" when the weather gets humid, especialy the ceiling. So screwing the 1X4 trim over it really helped take most of the "wave" out of it. Plus it covered up a lot of screw heads.

Anyway, I'm done with the cedar. Just need some paint grade corner trim down the corners, then the 1X4 shelf that will go all the way around about 2' off the floor, and 1' below the windows. Then it's window tracks, carpet (anyone getting new carpet for their house?), fuse panel/lights, and plumbin the heater.

Still need to weld the stabilizer jacks underneath too, might knock that out Saturday. I hope to finish this never ending disaster the week after Bownanza while my wife and son are out of town.

Comment

Well crap...that was the only skill I had

Comment

You and the man child are welcome to come up when I'm workin. I never really know when I'm gonna get a spare hour to work though. But that week after Nanza when Blair and Brady are at her folks, is usually when I knock out all my projects that I havn't had time to finish, and eat steak for dinner every night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              You and the man child are welcome to come up when I'm workin. I never really know when I'm gonna get a spare hour to work though. But that week after Nanza when Blair and Brady are at her folks, is usually when I knock out all my projects that I havn't had time to finish, and eat steak for dinner every night.
              We can discuss at Nanza!!

Comment

Tremendous fauxness!

You can make babies in there.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

The only thing missing is a satellite dish and a TV to watch some college football during the season.

Top notch as usual.

Comment

On time!!!

Comment

That is awesom very nice

Comment

Looking good Dale.

Comment

[ATTACH]459139[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]459140[/ATTACH]

Comment

I can get chingos of carpet. Just find somebody to bring it to Nanza from Austin.

How much do you need?

Comment

Well, the floor piece would have to be at least 10' 6", then to go up the walls to the bottom of the shelf would need about 25 linear feet, 26" wide....but it could be pieced together somewhat with a 6' stretch, an 8' stretch, and a ~11' stretch. Sabe?

Earth tones, not too "Knappy" for easy cleanup would be nice....

Comment

Working...
                                X