No announcement yet.

Just Stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the girl did not deserve that. Does it surprise you this happens on Facebook?

Comment

For the record I was in no way bashing hunting in Mexico. It’s actually something I may try sometime. I have an open invitation to go any time but my wife doesn’t want me to so I don’t. She thinks it’s dangerous and I don’t completely disagree. My buddy just called me again last week and asked me to go this year. They have a great time every year and kill very big deer. I hunted with him my entire life in east Texas. We both got to a point that we could afford a better lease. He chose Mexico and I chose hill country. He kills giants every year and most years I don’t even shoot any more. I just love the Texas hill country.

Comment

Just Stop!

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
        I have a group of 6 friends that do it every single year on the same lease and all they do is drive down a sendero slinging corn and sit in a high rack drinking beer. Seems easy to me. Hardest part is opening the beer.

They got any openings???[emoji16]

I can open beers like a mother****er!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          They got any openings???[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. I can ask.

Comment

I have a group of 6 friends that do it every single year on the same lease and all they do is drive down a sendero slinging corn and sit in a high rack drinking beer. Seems easy to me. Hardest part is opening the beer.
            Guess next time I see Rusty aka El Gato or Bo aka Mex. Bowhunter I'll ask them why the heck are they making improvements and feeding? All it takes is beer and corn year after year

Comment

Just Stop!

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
              Guess next time I see Rusty aka El Gato or Bo aka Mex. Bowhunter I'll ask them why the heck are they making improvements and feeding? All it takes is beer and corn year after year

Maybe they just need a better property.

Ask anyone that hunts Mexico why they do it and see how many say they do it for the challenge. Lol

Comment

Maybe they just need a better property.
                I'm thinking they have a different standard for BIG!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  I'm thinking they have a different standard for BIG!

That’s probably true too. When I say they kill big deer every year I’m talking about breaking 170. Those other guys may consider that small. Breaking 170 every year with no effort is pretty amazing to me though.

Comment

That’s probably true too. When I say they kill big deer every year I’m talking about breaking 170. Those other guys may consider that small. Breaking 170 every year with no effort is pretty amazing to me though.

Is amazing to me too! All from a high rack while drinking beer. Put me in line in case Dale gets too drunk to hunt

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Is amazing to me too! All from a high rack while drinking beer. Put me in line in case Dale gets too drunk to hunt

Honestly, knowing those guys the beer in the high rack is more important than the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Welcome to TBH....

Rule #1 of TBH- Harvests are for fruits, vegetables and cotton...

We kill, shoot, whack, smack, stack, thwaaack, smoke, thump, zip and let the air out of animals [emoji41]

Couldn't have been said better..

All ldp's are equal in value

Comment

People would not like all the little bucks I shoot. We kill 20 1-3 year old 2-8 pointers every year.

Comment

I've had people on this forum tell me what I NEED to do on my place. They didn't know where the place was, the deer density, or anything else about it but they had the management plan to beat all plans for it.
                            Can you post a link so we may go defend the young lady's honor? Also, I havent seen any dog piling about a young deer being taken on this forum in ages. Maybe Im missing them though.

Comment

My 20 year old daughter told me the other day that she wished we didnt lease. It was easier to hunt when we drove into a 1k pasture shot a deer or 2 then did our thing. She hunts loads and is getting better at cleaning. She will inherit about 3k of land and I would love to see someone make fun of her kill. She has my temper.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Can you post a link so we may go defend the young lady's honor? Also, I havent seen any dog piling about a young deer being taken on this forum in ages. Maybe Im missing them though.

That post is long gone. Don’t know if she deleted it or an admin. I wasn’t so much talking about dog piling someone that shoots a young deer on here. Do a search for “is he legal” or other searches along those lines. If someone is asking if a buck is legal I personally would assume it’s because they’d like to shoot it but don’t want to break a law. Every single time one of those threads gets posted here comes a load of guys telling him to not shoot it. Things like “leave that baby alone” or “yes he’s legal but shouldn’t be shot for two more years”. I think it’s a sign of where hunting is headed fast and it’s dumb. People in El Paso telling someone in Tyler he shouldn’t shoot a LEGAL deer because it’s too young. Just the other day someone posted a picture asking about a buck being legal and said it would be his first bow buck. It wasn’t 2 replies in before someone told him he’s too young even if he is legal. I don’t get it and don’t like it. Hunt deer for your own reasons and goals and stop worrying about everyone else. Greed is a nasty thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X