X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 11

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I’m also crawling in the stand in a little while too. It doesn’t always suck to travel for work. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m rolling solo into camp so bring it. I still plan on cooking cause I’m a much better cook than hunter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0889.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	24559506

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I agree, and he could bring some of his fine cuisine by while I'm up there thumping cranes.....

Mmmm....cranes..

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I’m also crawling in the stand in a little while too. It doesn’t always suck to travel for work. [emoji1]

If you change your mind and head to Lubbock I would like the dutch oven breakfast casserole please. Thank you, Cookie.

Comment

aggies need to trash these cheap coaches and bite the bullet spend the cash for a real coach

Comment

I think ehlinger needs 28 passes or so to break Geno Smiths conference record.

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
              aggies need to trash these cheap coaches and bite the bullet spend the cash for a real coach
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post

Comment

Has Herman learned you cant play prevent in the last 2 minutes in the big 12. Texas has been outscored in the 4th quarter like 2000-10. I was hoping this team learned how to hold a lead and win instead of lose close games. Gotta score in the Red zone everytime, preferrably TDs as opposed to FGs. Gotta win out. Not going to be easy, but it can be done.

If you win the coin toss TAKE THE BALL. Need to start games out in front instead of behind in the 1st quarter.

Hook em

Comment

Has the Tech freshman been officially ruled out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Between the Longhorns the past three weeks, the Cowboys all year except the Jacksonville game, I'm going to need a liver transplant if something doesn't change quick!..
                      Stop Watching! That's what I did when the gators lost at home to Kentucky for the first time in 31 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Two collapsed lung episodes. Kid better call it a year and get healthy before he does something permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

He had not been released form the hospital as of yesterday afternoon. Sure seems like he might have a bigger issue at play.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Two collapsed lung episodes. Kid better call it a year and get healthy before he does something permanent.

I heard he was going to be released from the hospital but KK has never said he isn’t playing.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              I agree, and he could bring some of his fine cuisine by while I'm up there thumping cranes.....
                              If your coming to Lubbock for the game hit me up, my father in law puts on a great tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                What?

He’s fishin! Using cheap bait too...Must be a rook!

Comment

Working...
                                X