UTV buying advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV buying advice

Looking at buying a new Can-Am soon. How much off MSRP are dealers willing to go?

MSRP for my Defender was $17,500ish. I got it for $15k OTD. MSRP for my Commander was $16,300ish. I got it for $13k OTD.

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
      Looking at buying a new Can-Am soon. How much off MSRP are dealers willing to go?
      Can't help you on the price......but, just remember that polaris is the 6.0 Powerstroke of the UTV world

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        MSRP for my Defender was $17,500ish. I got it for $15k OTD. MSRP for my Commander was $16,300ish. I got it for $13k OTD.
        with ag exemption?

Comment

Bought a new can am defender max xt hd10 last year for $13,000 out the door with ag exemption in Weatherford.

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
            with ag exemption?
            Yes sir sorry should have mentioned that. Also, had to drive a foot bit for both deals. Louis Powersports in Greenville (will never deal with again) for the Commander, and Hoffpaiur in Goldewaite for the Defender (highly recommend).

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Can't help you on the price......but, just remember that polaris is the 6.0 Powerstroke of the UTV world

I'm calling bullsh..I've put many through the ringer with very little problems.And yes sir I owned a 6.0!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                  Pm sent.

I'm moving away from Polaris

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                    I'm calling bullsh..I've put many through the ringer with very little problems.And yes sir I owned a 6.0!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                    Well, I see you're a slow learner

Comment

Contact Justin Spies on this site. He’s with East Texas Powersports. I bought a defender from them and have had great service.

Comment

This time last year I bought a 2019 CanAm Defender HD10 Max Lonestar Edition for $17k OTD from Jones Powersports in Durant. Their sales manager TJ truly gets customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcav View Post
                          This time last year I bought a 2019 CanAm Defender HD10 Max Lonestar Edition for $17k OTD from Jones Powersports in Durant. Their sales manager TJ truly gets customer service.
                          That’s a smoking deal!

Comment

[QUOTE=Traildust;14588181]Can't help you on the price......but, just remember that polaris is the 6.0 Powerstroke of the UTV world

What would you recommend? I see alot of comparisons between bikes that are total different machines. To me a mule compare to a 1000 ranger is apple's and oranges. Dial the horsepower down on the ranger and make it as small as the mule and I think they are equivalent except the ranger has much better finishes.

All depends on what and how you use them.

Comment

A year ago, I think my dealer came off about $2500 on a Can Am Defender MAX Lone Star Ed. This was from Broadway Powersports in Tyler. Talk to Adam.

Comment

Working...
                              X