Dang Fantasy Football sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Fantasy Football sucks

I have a mediocre team for sure...had to win to make the playoffs....

At the deer lease and didnt check my line up at 11 am Sunday.....

Julio Jones a late scratch...so he is out and of course in my line up.....

I lose by 10 points in a PPR league...ANY of my bench players would have won me the game.....

Uuuuugghghghghghghgh

Sucks to suck

Comment

My opponent had Julio in his line up and didn't check. But he was a scratch on Thursday. Checking your lineup yesterday by 11 would not have helped you! Sucks you lost, but hope you had good luck at the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by basskicker24 View Post
        My opponent had Julio in his line up and didn't check. But he was a scratch on Thursday. Checking your lineup yesterday by 11 would not have helped you! Sucks you lost, but hope you had good luck at the lease.
        I didnt....one small 4 pt I called in with my grunt...That was fun watching his confused *** walk around my stand for 45 mins....

Havent seen anything worth shooting all season.....and NOTHING is going to the feeders....

I am in another league where you play 1 back up player at each position QB, REC, RB, K...just in case of this situation...not everyone can be by their phone by 11 am on Sunday....

Comment

Lol, been there done that. Hunting has caused me several losses. Last year I had a great FF season; made the playoffs in all 3 leagues. This year I've tanked all 3 leagues. I completely wiffed on all my early round picks: JuJu, David Johnson, Davante Adams, Damien Williams, Robert Woods... the list goes on. Oh well, there's always next year!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have Julio in all three leagues and I left him in my lineup in all three leagues!

No excuse, I knew he was questionable to play and was a game time decision. I had good intentions of monitoring it and fell asleep in the 4th quarter of the Cowgirls game. Woke up in the 1st quarter of the late game and had some choice words! I'm going to overcome it though luckily. The one league that I am on the bubble in I am down 5 points, opponent is done and I still have Dalvin Cook and Kirk Cousins going tonight.

Comment

was min same boat with Julio, but I am guaranteed playoff spot so no harm done.

Comment

Working...
              X