X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sitka

Originally posted by Colton View Post
    x2
    No phone orders/Shipping. In store only.

Comment

How long is this deal going on? I could probably be there Monday if anyone needs me to buy something for them

Comment

I wish other retailers, or just closer, could find it in their hearts to give 50% off Sitka. It's always 10% off and I don't get outta bed for 10% off.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          for someone looking for a jacket this thread is a kick in the taint
          for someone looking for a kick in the taint anything will work.
          A site sponsor posting about a sale at their store is now offensive to people? Where does it end?!?
          Somebody pull up their big girl panties and call the waaaaambulance!!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
            A site sponsor posting about a sale at their store is now offensive to people? Where does it end?!?
            The irony in this post is so thick you could put it in a bucket

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              How long is this deal going on? I could probably be there Monday if anyone needs me to buy something for them
              If this ends up working out let me know man!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                Bye felicia

Comment

B2B - Important question
                  Do you have anything in the women's line in stock?

Comment

So you will ship?...... Wish I was headed that direction Monday. Great deal for those that stop by. One of the guys on our lease loves his Sitka gear.

Comment

Guys, I can make a run and buy whatever y’all want as long as they have it in stock. Op would you be willing to tell us what is in stock and have it all set up for me to come pick it up?

Comment

I can take payment via Venmo and you pay the shipping to your house once I get it. We could probably buy out the OPs inventory
                        Last edited by CodyWitt; 01-09-2020, 05:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Curious what jackets you have in XL

Comment

How long will this sale be going on? I will be going through Hallettsville next Friday.

Comment

Just so happens I have to be in Halletsville tomorrow. Everyone needing something picked up and shipped just PM me the necessary information from your credit card and I will be sure to pick it up for you.

Comment

I picked up a few items today. Limited stock and sizes, of course, as they clear out for spring/summer fishing gear. B2B is taking a hit to clear out the items. It would be difficult to try to ship individual items, especially when there's plenty of local demand. They do have a lot of caps, face masks, gloves, and other accessories.

I "saved" a lot of money today. I can't afford to "save" much more!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X