Classified explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
    It's your stuff...........sell it however you want. If you gave specific instructions and someone "missed out" because they didn't follow simple instructions, that's on them; not you. Some folks go around looking for a reason to get butt hurt........

Comment

I wouldn't let them bother me. Your crap you can sell it like please

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
        They called you a Richard Head? No way!
        I prefer Richard Noggin.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          I wouldn't let them bother me. Your crap you can sell it like please

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yup.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

On another forum a couple years ago I clearly stated to contact me by PM only, as my email associated with the account was no longer working. I stated this in my ad, and always had. Plus I don’t care to communicate through email.

One day I get a PM from a pizzed off member berating me and stating he had emailed me 4-5 times and hadn’t got a response, but he wanted to buy my shotgun. I kindly replied “I don’t sell firearms to people not smart enough to follow instructions”. Boy howdy did that pizz him off even more

Comment

Tell those members to screw off and pound sand

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Likely because this is normally handled by PM because most wont put their cell # on public blast. When people send a PM they expect an answer and to be put in line on the sale
                If they don’t want to put there cell number on “public blast” then they do not want the items bad enough. They should just move on & not call you a Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
                  See what I mean ?

You do you Bud, I’m not saying change I’m just explaining why some, especially long timers could have issues with your terms

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Tell those members to screw off and pound sand
                    Beat me to it

Comment

Different question? You sell that much stuff???[emoji2962] I been on here since nearly inception and have sold 2 or 3 items in all those years.....lol[emoji854]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

You can’t please everyone and some you can’t please at all. Do what works for you and ignore those that act like children.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Different question? You sell that much stuff???[emoji2962] I been on here since nearly inception and have sold 2 or 3 items in all those years.....lol[emoji854]

13 entries in the classified section in 8yrs. 6 of those entries are rim/tire take offs from new vehicles.
                          Should I slow down ?

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
                            13 entries in the classified section in 8yrs. 6 of those entries are rim/tire take offs from new vehicles.

Should I slow down ?
                            Dont know the trends on selling used stuff. Dont sound like a lot to me.....guess I dont see the drama from either party.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              On another forum a couple years ago I clearly stated to contact me by PM only, as my email associated with the account was no longer working. I stated this in my ad, and always had. Plus I don’t care to communicate through email.

One day I get a PM from a pizzed off member berating me and stating he had emailed me 4-5 times and hadn’t got a response, but he wanted to buy my shotgun. I kindly replied “I don’t sell firearms to people not smart enough to follow instructions”. Boy howdy did that pizz him off even more
                              Lmao

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Dont know the trends on selling used stuff. Dont sound like a lot to me.....guess I dont see the drama from either party.

really ?other than drama...what was the point of your question ?
                                I simply offered a explanation in my OP...no drama intended

Comment

Working...
                                X