militia formed - thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crc View Post
    Well, enlighten me. Do you know many cops? The cops I know dont fit the profile you seem to be attempting to portray.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      This is fake news....
      Agreed.

Comment

No they are two completely contradictory statements and the people that have both are more confused than Bruce Jenner
        Yeah I’m a monster for pointing out the contradiction of the two.
        Monster? Maybe not.

You paint with a mighty broad brush and then tell me that I am confused.

I have been an officer for 36 years so I am in the thin blue line. Because of that, I cannot support the Second Amendment and especially have a Come And Take It flag or emblem according to you because I am confused.

I have never spoken to a single officer who supports any confiscation and have told me that they will not participate in any such endeavor..... and I am a lieutenant in command of 25 officers and sergeants so it isn’t like a couple of rookie cops in a locker room whispering behind closed doors.

The uproar in Virginia right now causing the fuss is.... in at least 75 of VA’s 95. counties, it is the sheriffs who are leading the charge to say that confiscation will not happen in their counties and have declared themselves sanctuaries against unconstitutional laws.

Wait.... it is the head law enforcement officers that is causing the threat to call in the National Guard... against them?

Those poor confused cops. I’ll bet they are all Beto and Pelosi supporters.

Comment

..... and your statements do not offend me. I just don’t agree with your opinion.

The police about 95% or more of the time, aren’t the enemies of freedom and as we have seen in VA, may lead the charge against confiscation.

Comment

Guns do nothing against a sound cannon
            LRAD
            Some folks are stuck in the 1780s

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              I disagree. Where I live, if the military was dispatched to disarm folks, I believe they would remember that oath. By the way, even as an ex member of the military, I took an oath for life. Many others did as well.
              If you took the oath then you know there is more to it than defense of the constitution. Like obeying orders of the president and the officers appointed over you. Like being subject to the UCMJ, which as a civilian you're not.
              The oath is serious and a weighted responsibility. But it's about more than an interpretation of what we believe or understand individually.
              That's why I believe most likely the first small militias who stand up and act with force will be seen as enemies of the state, or domestic terrorists, and treated as such.
              If we exhaust all legal avenues to fight gun control, and the majority of the voters are for it, do we determine we are no longer a nation of laws and impose he minority will upon the majority through force?

Gary

Comment

No one is calling you a monster.

It is a shame that you don’t understand the significance of the Thin Blue (Red, Green, Yellow, White, Grey) Line.

It has nothing to do with supporting “the government”. It is a show of solidarity among/for Americans who, as an entire class, are vilified/persecuted/murdered simply because of the line of work they are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  If you took the oath then you know there is more to it than defense of the constitution. Like obeying orders of the president and the officers appointed over you. Like being subject to the UCMJ, which as a civilian you're not.
                  The oath is serious and a weighted responsibility. But it's about more than an interpretation of what we believe or understand individually.
                  That's why I believe most likely the first small militias who stand up and act with force will be seen as enemies of the state, or domestic terrorists, and treated as such.
                  If we exhaust all legal avenues to fight gun control, and the majority of the voters are for it, do we determine we are no longer a nation of laws and impose he minority will upon the majority through force?

Gary
                  Yup. If its spun right, and told correctly, I dont think it'd cause most to blink twice unfortunately. Let's remember we did collect the japanese who were US citizens and put them in camps... but that is inconvenient and we'd never do that. I hugely support LEO and military but I also know it's not unlikely that it could happen. For sure good ones would probably see through it and separate. But there'll be those that "follow orders". Just the way men are.

Comment

I get what you meant man, but thinking your trying to stick your point a bit hard there bud.

Comment

I’m not an expert, but I think police officers are government employees.

Please don’t interpret my post as anti-police. They have an extremely difficult job, that is nearly impossible to do. But you can’t say **** government on one hand and on the other say we support government enforcers. Makes you sound as looney as the Beto supporters.

PS I have no stickers on my vehicle, besides my registration, because I’m a grown man.

Ok, FEDERAL govt. I get your point, and I respect it. Thanks for keeping it cool.

Comment

This is fake news....
                        Here ye Here ye!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                          Here ye Here ye!
                          My spelling nazi is contemplating.....

Comment

Ok, FEDERAL govt. I get your point, and I respect it. Thanks for keeping it cool.

Comment

A person is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:
                              1. Teaches, demonstrates to any other person the use, application or making of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;
                              2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;
                              3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.

This sound like ANTIFA? Why don't they arrest those thugs?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                A person is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:

1. Teaches, demonstrates to any other person the use, application or making of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;

2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;

3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.

This sound like ANTIFA? Why don't they arrest those thugs?

Same reason sanctuary from immigration law is accepted and those laws aren’t enforced, but attempt to provide sanctuary for the BOR and you get threatened.

Comment

Working...
                                X