X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    Pros...
    Yea, I guess I spoke too soon. But, I stand behind my statement, dispite how upset the fans have gotten with him this season, he's not going anywhere at this point. He can certainly be included on any such list after this season's mess.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm disgruntled, but I know he's not going to get fired. His BS is wearing on folks a little quicker these last few months.

Comment

Bitter Horn fan here.

Comment

Herman is really fortunate not to have 2 or 3 more losses on the season already. Oooof. Baylor may be emotionally spent and fold like a cheap lawn chair and Tech is in Austin and isn’t very good. This season could have easily been more of a dumpster fire than it is.

Comment

Herman did have a huge win against Kansas at home...

Comment

That whole going conservative with a lead late is ridiculously dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                Herman is really fortunate not to have 2 or 3 more losses on the season already. Oooof. Baylor may be emotionally spent and fold like a cheap lawn chair and Tech is in Austin and isn’t very good. This season could have easily been more of a dumpster fire than it is.
                I guess I don't understand people thinking Baylor is going to just be drained from the OU game, they can still win out and make the Big 12 championship

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                  "Michigan South".
                  That's what I have been saying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    I guess I don't understand people thinking Baylor is going to just be drained from the OU game, they can still win out and make the Big 12 championship
                    They are 18-22 years old. They are an emotional creature. 😂. They get their dobbers down and sometimes stay down. Blowing that lead and doing nothing in the second half may carry over to this weekend. If Baylor splits their final two games they still go to the Championship game—just wouldn’t be surprised if they are flat Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                      Bill O’Brien
                      Tom Herman
                      Jason Garrett

...all three are mediocre.
                      I'm good with firing Herman and Garrett. Don't care about O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Herman? Mediocre? Results say otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        This didn’t age well.

Comment

Results now say mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                          X