This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which football coach gets fired first?

Herman is on a disappointing slide from a few weeks ago. He better turn this **** around.

No mas defending him from me.

Comment

Losing faith in Herman.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Herman is on a disappointing slide from a few weeks ago. He better turn this **** around.

No mas defending him from me.
        I agree, they are looking to get bowl eligible now!

Comment

Herman had way more talent than TCU and still lost. Gary Patterson is a good coach with as much passion as anyone in the game. I would Love to see him in Austin where he could recruit at the top. Longhorns would then be able to be on top again!

Comment

Texas may be in a death spiral from which it may not recover.
            Totally embarrassing to see.
            Hermans hard headedness is probably gonna keep him from revamping his staff which in turn will cost him his job.

Comment

Chad at Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                Herman had way more talent than TCU and still lost. Gary Patterson is a good coach with as much passion as anyone in the game. I would Love to see him in Austin where he could recruit at the top. Longhorns would then be able to be on top again!
                Vegas had the game a 1 point game, Texas favored, from what I hear Sam lost that game not Herman, but I did not get to see much of it so just typing what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  Vegas had the game a 1 point game, Texas favored, from what I hear Sam lost that game not Herman, but I did not get to see much of it so just typing what I heard.
                  Gary’s boys were ready to play and Herman’s weren’t! The only reason the odds makers had it that way is because Texas almost got beat by Kansas the previous week. Herman didn’t build U of H neither did Sumlin! Art Briles built Houston. I like TCU but being such a small school hurts them. If Patterson would have went to UT when they wanted him (b4 Charlie Strong) Ut would be on top and flying high.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                    Gary’s boys were ready to play and Herman’s weren’t! The only reason the odds makers had it that way is because Texas almost got beat by Kansas the previous week. Herman didn’t build U of H neither did Sumlin! Art Briles built Houston. I like TCU but being such a small school hurts them. If Patterson would have went to UT when they wanted him (b4 Charlie Strong) Ut would be on top and flying high.
                    Maybe so, that being said Herman gets at least 4 years to prove himself, all his recruits are freshmen and sophomores, I like Patterson as well, he should have taken that job, may never come around again.

Comment

Maybe so, that being said Herman gets at least 4 years to prove himself, all his recruits are freshmen and sophomores, I like Patterson as well, he should have taken that job, may never come around again.
                      I agree!!!

Comment

Leaning on sam to be superman each game finally caught up to herman.
                        The D let that freshman qb look like a heisman candidate (same as last week with Kansas qb).

Sam didnt help the cause but 27 points was more than enough. The poor O line play, D schemes, db coverage and poor tackling are the most glaring issues.
                        Has nothing to do with sam.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                          The D let that freshman qb look like a heisman candidate (same as last week with Kansas qb).

Sam didnt help the cause but 27 points was more than enough. The poor O line play, D schemes, db coverage and poor tackling are the most glaring issues.
                          27 was clearly not enough

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post

I thought he threw 3 picks, maybe I was misinformed.

Comment

5 trips to the red zone and only a few Td's and a missed field goal didnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                                Won 10 games last year for first time in a decade?

He shouldn't even be on the list at this point in history.

Rookies....
                                Pros...

Comment

Working...
                                X