This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Horse hockey.....Saban was 19-8 (7-6 in year one) in his first two seasons at Alabama and ended his second season with a loss in the Sugar Bowl.....Same game Herman just won last season.. They both took over **** programs and were building in the first two years.. I'd argue after the Strong ****show, including a dumpsterfire coffer at QB, Texas was in worse shape than Bama. I'm not saying Tom is Nick but they both had bad first seasons....with real nice 2nd seasons with a trip to a NY6 bowl. I think we can agree that Herman is no Saban but so far he's **** sure improving the program..

To nitpick that Herman should have produced a better outcome when the greatest coach in NCAA history had a similar start record wise is just pure Texas hate colored glasses.
    Fair points and he is improving...agree no Saban as Saban had a Championship title on his resume at such time.

...and Saban's first 2 years were mediocre worthy.

No hate on Texas...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
      Body of work...focus Bob.

Recruiting that high should have produced a better outcome thus far.

10 losses eliminates your tad bit...

Saturday will be telling...
      God **** you are ****ing stupid. It's his third year you idiot. His recruiting classes are freshmen and sophomores.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        God **** you are ****ing stupid. It's his third year you idiot. His recruiting classes are freshmen and sophomores.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        ok....

Comment

I never said he was bad (as you are referring) nor am I trying to convince you of such. I said he was mediocre...there is a difference.

Bob was stellar against the Chiefs on Sunday. Even the haters can recognize that. Great play balling, good challenge. Should have put 50 points on them easily and had our best two corners out. This is a good team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ok....
            Nothing has changed. Second 7 point loss to a top 5 team. Texas is not a top 5 team. Top 12-15ish at this point. The seat isn't the slightest bit warm.

Garrett has to go.

Comment

Garrett has got to go...

TH needs to burn his binder and possibly replace his DC.

Comment

They're going to beat them Saturday.
                This aged well.

Comment

Not my first dish of crow and probably not my last. Lol.

Comment

Not my first dish of crow and probably not my last. Lol.
                    They kept it closer than I thought they could though. Some HUGE mind numbing mistakes from OU helped too. The Calcaterra injury changed them offensively quite a bit I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                      They kept it closer than I thought they could though. Some HUGE mind numbing mistakes from OU helped too. The Calcaterra injury changed them offensively quite a bit I think.
                      The game ended with an onside kick, but it felt like a blowout to me.

Comment

Bill O’Brien
                        Tom Herman
                        Jason Garrett

...all three are mediocre.
                        Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Jason Garrett should do the honorable thing and resign.
                          NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Jason Garrett should do the honorable thing and resign.
                            NOW!
                            They should've went Lane Kiffin and fired him on the tarmac

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              The game ended with an onside kick, but it felt like a blowout to me.
                              I sure had that here we go again feeling in the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                                Bob was stellar against the Chiefs on Sunday. Even the haters can recognize that. Great play balling, good challenge. Should have put 50 points on them easily and had our best two corners out. This is a good team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. He called a good game. It didn’t hurt that KC has a historically bad defense and riddled with injuries on offense. They should be sitting at 9-2 or 8-3 at worst when New England rolls into town, that’s the game he has to win if he wants people to believe in him.

Comment

Working...
                                X