No announcement yet.

Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want more kids so staying away for now. Not sure if hgh would help and still be okay for makin babies

Comment

I'm 73 years old and when the morning comes that I can easily roll over onto my stomach as soon as I wake up, I might consider taking some of that T whatever. The only problem I see is that I might not remember why I even took the stuff.

Comment

T therapy prolly saved a good friend of mine's life or him needing a transplant. No, not from taking the snake oil.....the blood test showed some issues with his liver. He would have never known until it was too late. Everyone should get tested for that reason.

Comment

I’m on week 6 of T .5ml/wk. Has anyone had trouble sleeping? I’ll sleep good the first 3 or 4 hours and toss and turn the remaining night; especially if I get up and get water or go to the restroom. I Do feel this week has been Better.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            T therapy prolly saved a good friend of mine's life or him needing a transplant. No, not from taking the snake oil.....the blood test showed some issues with his liver. He would have never known until it was too late. Everyone should get tested for that reason.

I kinda of have the same story. A good friend went to my dr to try to get on test. Blood work was all out of whack. Ends up it saved his life. He had to have heart surgery the next week. Forgot the reason but it would have been bad. Got his heart fixed and now he’s on test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just got the pellets in my butt today so will see. It’s not cheap, but they say it’s better than the shots or gel.
              Last edited by Grant2; 08-30-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Testosterone Therapy

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                I’m on week 6 of T .5ml/wk. Has anyone had trouble sleeping? I’ll sleep good the first 3 or 4 hours and toss and turn the remaining night; especially if I get up and get water or go to the restroom. I Do feel this week has been Better.

Edit
                Last edited by MikeyG; 08-31-2019, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post

I notice this if I’m not exercising consistently. I need at least 4 days a week in the gym to sleep like a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                    I notice this if I’m not exercising consistently. I need at least 4 days a week in the gym to sleep like a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Sleep has gotten a lot better since my post, but I can tell if I stay up too long, I'll be wide awake. I think I will add another workout or run during the week.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hound dog View Post
                      How do you get your actual count? I had my blood drawn and results said 5.9L
                      It gave the average, and I was below the average. So is 5.9 equal to 590?
                      I believe that is correct. 590 is considered to be "In Range". Most won't prescribe till your under 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                        I got my test result back at 220. The PCP doc wants to try an increase in exercise.
                        He also says that if you start taking it that your body might stop producing its own. Is that correct?

after reading this thread I may go back and see a uroligist or something.
                        Your body will shut down natural production one you introduce exogenous testosterone. 220 is pretty low and you could benefit greatly from TRT.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                          How long does it take to kick in when you get an injection every two weeks? I got my first injection today.

My numbers are pretty high. If I threw my number out there some of you guys would throw rocks at me. I told my primary care guy I wanted to be at the top of the spectrum and I pretty much talked him into giving it to me. So I am starting out pretty high and trying to get to the tops of the ceiling.
                          Once every two weeks is a crappy protocol. Testosterone Cyp half-life is seven days. So injecting once every two weeks your going to be back at zero. It's going to be a rollercoaster ride and your going to get a huge spike in the beginning and most likely have E2 issues and feel like crap by the second week. Smaller more frequent injections are much better and more stable.

Comment

Originally posted by sdfrench View Post
                            Should kick in pretty quickly. Peak reading will be a week after the injection.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Peak is 48 hours after injection. Testosterone half-life is 7 days, so half is gone by week one. Check using this tool. http://steroidcalc.com/

Your playing with you hormones and if you get it wrong your in for a rough ride my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
                              2ml once a week, life is good!
                              That is 400 mg a week considering it is the standard 200 mg/ml. That is not TRT, that is a legit cycle. If that is a script the DEA will be shutting down that office before long...

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                                Shot once a wk. 3.5ML. My levels once were 250 I am regularly now 680 to 900.

WHAT! 3.5 ML is 3 1/2 cc's a week, or 650 mg a week. That's over half a gram a week and to have levels at 900. Negative Ghost Rider. Or you have bunk testosterone. If these numbers are real you guys are going to end up hurting yourself long term. HCT is going to be through the roof, E2, blood pressure.
                                Last edited by MarkS; 09-30-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X