Trophy Ridge React Pro 5 pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge React Pro 5 pin

Anybody he use one? I'm curious have the build quality, adjustments and accuracy of the pin gaps. I'd like to set the top pin at 25 yds, so that should take me out to 65 yds.....that plenty for anything I'll ever hunt.

I'm tired of fighting my old eyes in low light on my single pin, trying to read the dam yardage numbers!

HHA King Pin coming up for sale shortly!

I've used one the last 3 seasons and was skeptical before I bought it. I am really impressed with it. The build quality is excellent and the pin gap accuracy is great. I really don't shoot at animals past 50 and don't practice much past 50 so I can't honestly speak about the 60 pin. 20-50 are dead on.

Comment

I switched to the React pro for the very same reason. Old eyes didn’t work with the single pin anymore. I have been impressed with it and just put one on a second bow. I practice out to 60 yards and it is dead on. Well made with good pin gaps.

Comment

Great sight... not 100% positive, but I think you have to sight it in at 20

Comment

Fixed pin is supposed to be sighted in at 20 yards but i don’t see why it wouldn’t work at 25. It should just make your other pins 35,45,55 and 65.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
            Fixed pin is supposed to be sighted in at 20 yards but i don’t see why it wouldn’t work at 25. It should just make your other pins 35,45,55 and 65.
            I would think so.....I just ordered one, so I'll see in a few weeks. If not, 60 is fine too! At least I won't be trying to read the dam numbers on that slider!

Comment

I have used mine for about a month and so far it works as advertised. I’m impressed with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just switched as well. My setup is dead to rights out to 60 yards

Comment

Do you like this sight over the single pin sights? I seem to be more accurate with the single pin, however it is a pain to have to change the range while hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    I would think so.....I just ordered one, so I'll see in a few weeks. If not, 60 is fine too! At least I won't be trying to read the dam numbers on that slider!
                    For sure. Nothing worse than trying to put cheaters on to read the tape. I use a peep verifier as well as the React. Easy money out to 60 now.

Comment

I put one on my bow this year, and I love it! I'm not the best when it comes to setting my pins, and I was very impressed. I never felt comfortable shooting anything over 40 yards, but I stretched out to 50 with this thing and was still hitting my mark.

Comment

Love mine.

Comment

Sight is legit!

Comment

Been using one for the past 3 or 4 years and only issue I've had is the fiber optics gathering too much light and star bursting my pins when wearing my glasses. A little sharpie action over the clear part of the housing and it's all good. I sighted mine in at 20 and 30 and then a squirrel popped out under a pecan tree by camp. My buddy ranged him at 61 yards and he left without part of his tail! Lol the witch craft definitely works

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Been using one for 3+ years. No complaints!

Comment

Working...
                              X