Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dats gonna be good!!!

Comment

We just finished up 300+ lbs of sausage links, 50 lbs of pan sausage, and 150 lbs of ground venison/beef earlier today...lot of work, but well worth it those snack sticks look good

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        We just finished up 300+ lbs of sausage links, 50 lbs of pan sausage, and 150 lbs of ground venison/beef earlier today...lot of work, but well worth it those snack sticks look good

Nice!
        Yes, it’s a lot of work, but you just gotta make it fun then it’s well worth it. It was just us 2, so we just did the sticks this weekend, and will do 200lbs sausage and 100lbs burger/chili next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
            Nice!
            Yes, it’s a lot of work, but you just gotta make it fun then it’s well worth it. It was just us 2, so we just did the sticks this weekend, and will do 200lbs sausage and 100lbs burger/chili next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            There were 4 of us, otherwise we wouldn’t have finished today was getting them out of the smoke house, chilled, packaged, and everything cleaned up. This was the most we’ve ever done at one time. It’s usually multiple weekends doing 200 lbs. This year was a little different, but we now know that we can do it good luck next weekend and yes, having fun with friends (family in our situation) is great...I don’t see my uncle near as often as I should, so it’s always a good time when we all get together

Comment

Working...
            X