No announcement yet.

What's your favorite meal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We caught halibut in Alaska and fried some up that day next to a glacial river in Alaska. Probably the best meal I’ve ever eaten, and definitely the most memorable.

Comment

Standing rib roast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably the last meal I ate with my grandfather on the porch of their vacation home in Red River, New Mexico. Ribeye with all the fixings. Didn’t know that he would be dead a month later. I miss that man everyday!

Comment

My last meal in South Florida will be hard to top. I was leaving Fla to move back to MS after a year down there after college. I worked at The Ritz Carlton Palm Beach and thus knew the food was great. My dad flew in to help move me back and on my last day we made reservations at the 5 Star Fine Dining Restaurant in The Ritz. We didn't even have to order, they said "we are gonna bring you some of everything". We were treated like Kings to a 7 course meal that was outta this world fine with some fantastic wine too. Nearing the end of the meal my dad said "this one's gonna cost me an arm and a leg, but **** was it worth it!" Well, being that I had made lots of friends in the restaurant and hotel, and also gotten my best friend and roommate a job in The Fine Dining Grill....we got our entire meal comped! They literally brought us a $0 tab and I know it woulda been over $350-400 with all the courses and alcohol. My dad and I were floored. They all came out and hugged me goodbye and we went and celebrated with my work crew out on the town and drank plenty more. My dad still talks about that night and it was 17-18 years ago. Great memory for us!

Comment

Lobster Mornay, Fisherman's Warf Sydney Australia. The view was spectacular and the ambience was extraordinary. I'd do it again, just not crazy about the 24 hour flight.

Comment

For me is my Grandmas Oxtail stew over
              white rice. Hard to duplicate it,she just threw everything together no measuring cup no precise anything. Only thing it was always amazing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was driving through Meridian one day on my way from Abilene to Corsicana. I stopped to look at an antique shop, and as I was walking in the downtown area, I found the Cactus Grill. I went inside and ordered the fajitas. That was the best meal I ever had.

Comment

11 years ago i ate swordfish tacos on the Riviera maya while on honeymoon at the resort we were at. El Dorado Royal

Comment

Megafawn fried backstraps and fried potatoes mixed with scrabbled eggs and a bottle of ketchup and a Dr Pepper!

Comment

It would probably be sable filets from a beautiful bull my childhood best friend killed a couple days prior. They were cooked over hot coals on our last night in South Africa with my best buds on a trip I hope to tell my grandkids about some day! It was a blast!!

Comment

My favorite meal is the mussels from Lafriet in downtown San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                          Shore lunch with fresh walleye when we were fishing in Canada. Can’t wait to do it again this summer.

That’s it! Lake of the Woods, but MN side. Last time I had shore lunch!

Comment

BBQ coon fritters, fried okra & a pint of moonshine to wash it all down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

THe day after I killed my moose we had moose heart 3 ways..Fried rice, creamed corn and home made rolls. Probably will go down as the best meal of my life..

Comment

Any meal that included my grandparents. But the most memorable was McD's on the front porch. My grandpa would let me pick breakfast on Saturday mornings. I always picked McDonald's as a kid lol. He would go along with it and we'd drive to town and grab McD's and have it on his front porch. Great memories for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X