No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw an article with CC Sabathia complaining about what might have been for the Yanks in 2017 and 18. I laughed because the Yanks were disciplined for the same thing in 2017 along with the Sox. You cant make this stuff up.

Comment

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      BTW, Beltran was a Met....twice!

Looking for crayon font....

Uhhhmmm thanks but who said he wasn't a Met twice winder likker? And how would you pull that from what I said? He was a Mets manager yesterday and he is no longer.

He was a Met....at his firing/ release/ resignation 15 minutes ago. I am watching because he was a Ranger?
      Last edited by Smart; 01-16-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Still pulling for Banny Rooster as the next manager ..[emoji41]

Leadership!!!

Comment

Easy Jason!! It's gonna be a long off-season... You don't wanna pop a vessel in the first week!! The Stros or Rangers ain't worth gettin' all worked up over... ESPECIALLY them Rangers!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Easy Jason!! It's gonna be a long off-season... You don't wanna pop a vessel in the first week!! The Stros or Rangers ain't worth gettin' all worked up over... ESPECIALLY them Rangers!!!!!!

I'm not getting worked up over them.....Just thumping Ricky baseball in his forehead to keep him grounded. He gets a little big for his britches occasionally...

Comment

Astros interviewed Showalter yesterday. I'd be OK with that hire.

Word is they're interviewing Gibbons today.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...gerial-vacancy

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Still pulling for Banny Rooster as the next manager ..[emoji41]

Leadership!!!
                You and Dale would be Astro fans if that happened. Dale still butthurt cuz he thought Hinch was gonna whip that Banny arse
                Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
                Astros interviewed Showalter yesterday. I'd be OK with that hire.

Word is they're interviewing Gibbons today.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...gerial-vacancy
                You are all over the latest news😂

Comment

LOL, I am no particular fan of Bannister, but I would love to have seen Hinch not hide behind his skirt.

If they really interviewed Showalter, and Gibbons, you better be praying for Bannister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have ya'll discussed this latest wrinkle - rumors that Altuve and Bregman wore a buzzer under their jersey to get signals about the next pitch? Might be BS but it's intriguing
                    Google Altuve buzzer

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      Have ya'll discussed this latest wrinkle - rumors that Altuve and Bregman wore a buzzer under their jersey to get signals about the next pitch? Might be BS but it's intriguing
                      Google Altuve buzzer

I heard that discussed on the Ticket a few minutes ago. The theory was that’s why Altuve didn’t want his shirt ripped off after the walkoff against the Yankees.

I would really hate to hear that that was true about him. But I would LOVE to find out Bregman’s lame *** was guilty.

Comment

[emoji51][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

The internet - especially Twitter - is blowing up over this. Someone claiming to be Beltran's niece reported it but I think her identity has been debunked. Once again it may be total BS but if true it will be devastating
                          Possible evidence?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen-Shot-2020-01-16-at-2.58.28-PM-1024x676.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	24605004

Comment

Man, this is fake news. If they were banging on trash cans and already had a system set up, this seems like it would interfere with what they were doing already. Why only Altuve and Bregman? Because they're high profile. Former MVP and All-Stars. No one is saying Josh Reddick wore a buzzer. I get it, everyone hates the Astros now. But, the conspiracy theories coming out are ridiculous. They got penalized, fired some high profile guys and people are still witch hunting. More is coming and the Astros won't be the only ones.

Comment

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
                              Man, this is fake news. If they were banging on trash cans and already had a system set up, this seems like it would interfere with what they were doing already. Why only Altuve and Bregman? Because they're high profile. Former MVP and All-Stars. No one is saying Josh Reddick wore a buzzer. I get it, everyone hates the Astros now. But, the conspiracy theories coming out are ridiculous. They got penalized, fired some high profile guys and people are still witch hunting. More is coming and the Astros won't be the only ones.

But they are

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
                                But they are

Also shown as a piece of confetti in another image. Look at Reddick's stats. If he was cheating, then he not only sucked at hitting, he sucked at that too.

Rangers fan?

Comment

Working...
                                X