COVID has cancelled my opener -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy you are one mend Zach!

The plasma donation thing has been extremely frustrating for Kat and I. She had symptoms, I did not but we both tested positive for 2 strains of antibodies. I tried for a week to find out where we could donate and we were turned down because we never got a positive Covid text, only an antibody test

Comment

Finally able to turn off the oxygen this morn. Been holding at 94% and higher all day at rest. A little walk causes it to drop to 90-91 but it comes back up during recovery. We getting there!!

Weighed this morn. Dropped a few more pounds over the week but I’m really trying to watch how I eat. Appetite is coming back. Just want to gain it back the right way

Comment

How’s your dad and uncles doing?
        Good to see you getting better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          How’s your dad and uncles doing?
          Good to see you getting better!!!
          They all at home and doing better

Comment

Glad you are out. I'm on day five in ICU with Covid. Plasma and Remdisivir is a good thing. I'm actually sitting up in a chair for the first time and digging it. I don't know how my deer season is going to be affected but getting well is my priority now.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
              Glad you are out. I'm on day five in ICU with Covid. Plasma and Remdisivir is a good thing. I'm actually sitting up in a chair for the first time and digging it. I don't know how my deer season is going to be affected but getting well is my priority now.
              Glad to hear you feeling somewhat better!!

Comment

Just left doctor office. He cleared me to return to work beginning Monday

It’s been a long 4 weeks. I’ve been walking 3-4 times a day two laps each time around our 2 acres. Still get a little winded doing that but oxygen never drops below 90 and recovers back up to 94-96% within minutes during my cool down. At nigh it even reaches 97-98% while watching TV

Weight is still down but appetite is back. Holding steady at 262. That’s a long ways from the 300 I did weigh. Maybe I can keep it off this time. Lol

Dry cough is still lingering around. Doctor said it may stick around for up to three months. Appreciate all the prayers and texts. I know some families weren’t so lucky with this virus. I was a little worried when they put me in the hospital. Glad to be on the mend with this behind me!!!

Comment

Good to hear! Just reading this. I'm 42 in good health and probably haven't been taking precautions as seriously as I should, esp living in Dallas. This hits home. Continued prayers for recovery.

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Glad to hear!

Comment

Glad you're getting better Spud!

Comment

That's good news.

Comment

Sorry to hear your opener is cancelled. Glad to hear you're doing better!

Comment

Glad to hear your better! How is the rest of your family?

Comment

good to hear your better, my biggest fear of covid is passing it on to family

Comment

Working...
                                X