No announcement yet.

Tres Amigos LIVE!!! Panhandle Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know him. It’s the 2yo 9. He’s just 2 and will get your attention! The big 4yo split brow buck is on his way too. If they get to the feeder I’ll take pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

12 deer in front of me and they’re on pins and needles. It’s too still this morning.

Comment

Split Brow and Buddy found a booger behind me and went back to the east. Most of the deer are still here but the 2 lookers are gone.

Comment

In!! dont forget your quiver!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
            In!! dont forget your quiver!!
            I hope your batteries die! Looks like Uncle Willis picked the wrong stand this morning lol. I’ll send you a screen shot of our convo, it’s not TBH friendly lol

Still several deer around. All does and yearling bucks. Beautiful morning in the Panhandle.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              I hope your batteries die! Looks like Uncle Willis picked the wrong stand this morning lol. I’ll send you a screen shot of our convo, it’s not TBH friendly lol

Still several deer around. All does and yearling bucks. Beautiful morning in the Panhandle.
              Yap! Big 8 in hector hollow...Kill something brotha

Comment

Caht you just borrow a couple of burrs arrows? They will probably hit in the same place... probably

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Caht you just borrow a couple of burrs arrows? They will probably hit in the same place... probably
                  I’ve got a 1/2 dozen with me and 4 slick tricks still in the package... at camp lol. We’ll be better prepared this evening I just have to remember what happened last time I tried to build broadheads in the stand.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Sounds like this could be an interesting weekend. Good luck fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I won’t steal anybody’s thunder, but a stud got knocked down by a TBH’r last week and he’s not far from you.
                        This weekend should be good.
                        Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                          I won’t steal anybody’s thunder, but a stud got knocked down by a TBH’r last week and he’s not far from you.
                          This weekend should be good.
                          Good luck!
                          I always accept pics via text lol.

My deer are gone and Burr is covered up with cows. When he calls it I’ll run pick them up. We’ve got to build a blind base for the new property and move 2 tripods. Gonna be a busy weekend again.

Comment

That’s it for this morning. Headed to pick the boys up. Pretty excited to check these cards too.

Comment

At least you got the nonsense out of the way.....now to shank one!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the evening sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X