Comment

Doe @ 150 yards

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. Today is the day

Comment

Good luck. nothing wrong with last day success.

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Comment

We are headed to the truck.
                  Leaving Kansas empty handed but made some awesome memories.
                  My buddy Brian told Talen last night that he was welcome to come back in December with his Muzzloader and hunt the rifle season.
                  I can’t say enough good things about that guy. What started out as just hunting with a small outfitter 6 years ago, has grown into an awesome friendship. He has busted his butt 4 days straight with me, helping get my sets hung and ready on my lease. He’s taken Talen under his wing and has been an awesome mentor for him as a Kansas Outdoors man.

We’ll be back live in Fort McKavett October 16th. Talen & I will both be bow hunting along with Justin Spies & boyles77. Should be an awesome hunt. Targets will be Whitetail & Axis.

Thanks for all the positive encouragement and support!

Some more pics from our week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like ya'll had a real good trip. Well done! Will follow along when you go hunt at the Fort in October.

Comment

Great thread brother. Y'all stayed with it till the end. Those are some great pics of the trip and the new lease. In the passed Fort McKavett has been a target rich environment so, bring the skinning knives and plenty of arrows!

Comment

yeah! I'm ready to sip whiskey and watch y'all skin some deer!

Comment

I hate that y'all are coming back with empty coolers, but the memories made are what will last forever thanks for taking us along, and looking forward to the October ride along with y'all

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

good job guys. now you get to go back!
                              december hunting in kansas with a muzzleloader is a hoot!
                              can't wait for thst live hunt!

Comment

And Fort Mackevtt won’t disappoint this year either .

Comment

Working...
                                X